Chapter 13

Troy's POV.
I'm in shock when Ally immediately hunged up on me. I don't understand! Why all of a sudden? I thought I could get her back. Should I go to her house? Yeah, I think that's a good idea and asked her in person.

I stand up and grab my car keys.

"Autumn I'm going out!" I yelled.

"Where are you going this time?!" she yelled back.

"Somewhere!" and I closed the door.

I ran to my car and start the engine then went to Ally's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just got in their front poarch then hop out of my car. Before I could knock I look at their window. I felt my anger built up when I saw her, kissing someone.

Who the fuck is she kissing?

They pulled apart and when I saw who she kissing, it made my blood boil even more

Fucking Y/L/N

I walked back to the car and called my men.

"Yeah, Hey, I need you to beat someone for me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV.
No words can describe how happy I am. Fucking finally! I can't stop smiling, I'm like crazy right now.

The girls and I were hanging out in the living room. I wrapped my arms around Ally's shoulder while watching a movie and chitchatting.

"Will we ever going back on tour?" Lauren suddenly asked.

"Yeah I missed making music and seeing our fans." Normani said.

"True, I missed singing on stage with you girls. Let's wait for them to call us." Ally said and the girls agreed.

While we were watching a movie, someone was knocking on the door.

"Are we expecting someone?" Dinah asked.

"Hmm I don't think so, I'll get it." I said standing up and heading to the door.

I opened the door and to my surprise.

"Kalani? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hey Y/N, uhm is Ally here?" Kalani asked looking inside.

When suddenly I felt a small hand intertwined into mine, I look to my side and saw Ally looking at Kalani.

"Yes?" Ally said.

"Uh can we talk?" Kalani asked.

Ally looked at me and I nodded.

"Sure." I let Kalani inside and they went to the kitchen to talk. I walked back to the living room with the girls.

"Should I ready myself for another chaos?" Lauren asked jokingly.

"Nahh, I talked to Kalani the night they argued. It will be alright." I said assuring them. I looked at the kitchen and it looks like they're talking calmly.

Few minutes later I heard them saying goodbye. I stand up and walked to them.

"Everything good?" I asked them, wrapping my arms to her shoulder.

"Yeah we're good now." Kalani said smiling.

"Good to know." I said kissing Ally's head. I looked at Kalani and her mouth is open and her face looked shocked.

"Is it official?" Kalani asked, you can hear in her voice with excitement.

I look at Ally and she just smiled at me. I nodded and Kalani just squealed.