Chapter 27

Y/N's POV.

"Baby come on! We're gonna be late!" I yelled from downstairs. We have a doctor's appointment at 4 and it's already 3:45pm. The hospital is far away from here, don't even mention the traffic. Damn it.

"Hold your horse up, I'll be down in a minute!" she yelled back. I dramatically turned around and groan. 

"You're more excited than me." she said smiling while coming down the stairs. I wrap my arms around her waist and peck her lips

"Who wouldn't? My beautiful girlfriend is pregnant with my child. And I can't wait to start a family with you." I said kissing her temple. "Now, come on. I don't want to deal with traffic." 

I opened the passenger door for her, I quickly run to the driver's seat and drove to the hospital. I stopped the car on a red light. I look at Ally and she's looking out the window. 

I take my time to admire her beauty, with or without make up, she's perfectly beautiful. I can't stop thinking about her kissable lips oh my god I can't live without feeling those lips. Her body? Damn don't get me started but my baby got those hella fine curves, her tanned legs are to die for then her ass I would be like 'Oh Lord, hallelujah'

She must've noticed that I'm staring at her so she looked at me and smiled. "What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just glad that you're mine again." taking her hand intertwining with mine.

"and I promise, I'm never letting you go again." she said. I smiled and brought her hand up to my lips, kissing it softly. The light turned green and I drove off to the hospital, not letting go of her hand.

++

"Hi, My name is Ally Brooke Hernandez and I have a doctor's appointment with Dr. Garcia." she politely said to the nurse at the front desk.

"Ah yes, Ms. Hernandez. Your room will be at Room 27 and Dr. Garcia will be with you shortly." the nurse said. She smiled and said a small 'thank you' before going to our designated room.

We entered the room and we sat on the chair. Ally is fiddling with her fingers and looking around. I grab her hand and caressing it softly. She look at me with her soft chocolate brown eyes.

"You okay?" I asked

"Y-yeah, Just nervous and excited at the same time."

"Why are you nervous for?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. What i-if, what if our child doesn't like me? What if I'm not good enough to be their mother? What if-" I cut her off by pressing her lips into mine. I caress her cheek with my thumb

"Mi reina. My everything. Don't you ever think that, okay? You'll be a great, awesome, loving mother. I can assure you that. You have a warm heart, and that is one of the reasons why I love you much." I look deeply into her eyes. She smiled and place her hand on top of mine

"i love you too."

We heard a knock on the door and the doctor walked in

"Good afternoon. I'm Dr. Garcia. You must be Ms. Hernandez?" she extends her hand

"Yes I am doctor, and please call me Ally." she smiled sweetly, shaking her hand.

"and you are?" she smiled at me

"Y/N Y/L/N. Her girlfriend." returning the gesture.

"Great! Now, shall we see the baby?" we both nodded and follow her further in the room

"Okay, Ally. Please lay down here." she said gesturing at the bed beside a monitor. I helped Ally up on the bed and she slowly laid down.

"I'm gonna lift your shirt up, just below your breasts and I'm gonna put this gel on you so we can see your baby. This might be a little cold." the doctor explained