Chapter 29

Long chapter!

Y/N's POV.

I was sleeping peacefully on Ally's bed when suddenly, I heard a high pitch scream coming from downstairs.

"Y/N!"

I immediately jolt up and run downstairs

"What happened? Who's hurt? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I rushed to Ally, checking every part of her body.

She giggled. "I'm okay. We're okay." she said placing my hand on her stomach. I sigh in relief and brush my hair with my fingers.

"Then why did you screamed?"

"I can't reach the bowl from up there. Can you get it for me?" she said reaching her hand on top of the cabinet

I rest my hands on my hips and pinch the bridge of my nose. "Mi reina, you could've went upstairs and wake me up gently."

"I would, but I'm too lazy to get back upstairs. Now, could you get it for me, please?" I rolled my eyes and drag myself to the cabinet and reached up for the bowl

"Don't you roll your eyes on me." she sassed

"Mi amore, you literally just gave me a heart attack. I thought something bad happened to you." I said handing her the bowl. I have my scowl face on to show her how annoyed I am. Like, literally why would you scream just to wake me up?

She pouted and rest her head on my chest while her arms on my waist. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Please don't be mad at me." she starts to tear up

My face soften. I wrapped my arms around her and pull her closer. "I'm not mad. Never. Just don't do that again. I can't handle myself if something did bad happened to you." I wiped her tears away with my thumb

She smiled and bury her face more to my chest. "Freaking hormones."  She then pulled away and went to the counter.

"What were you doing anyway?"

"I began to crave for cookies, so I decided to bake some. And since we're leaving for Houston in a few hours, I'm gonna make some more for the girls too."

"Oh, okay." I mumbled. I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, laying my chin on her shoulder.

"Where are your parents?"

"They went out to run some errands. They will be driving us to Houston so they can take the car to ride back home." she said. I just hum in response and watch her doing her thing.

"Baby, can you get the melted butter on the stove?" she asked while mixing the ingredients

"Sure." I said and untangled myself from her waist and walked behind her and went to the stove. I was about to grab the saucepan.

"Baby! The pan is ho-"

"FUCK!" I screamed in pain. Ally quickly went up to me and checked my hand. It's getting red from the burn.

"Shit, are you okay?" she asked me worriedly 

"Y-yeah. I think. I thought the pan is already cooled off." I hissed. She grab a bowl and fill it with cool water.

"Here, dip your hand into it." she gently guided my hand into the bowl.

"You sure your okay?" she reach up and caress my cheek, still worried.

I smiled and lean down, kissing her forehead. "I'm okay. Don't worry about me."

"It's still swollen. Let me grab the first aid kit in the bathroom." she hurriedly walk to the bathroom. Seconds later, she came back with the kit in her hand.