Chapter 30

Ally's POV.

We are finally back in LA. But instead of going back to our house, we would be going straight to the venue for rehearsals for tonight's show. But I pleaded Will if we can just rest for a while in our house since the show isn't starting until 8 pm. And it's just 9 in the freaking morning let us rest. 

Luckily, he agreed. So we're already on the van on the way to our house. The entire ride I feel off. I don't know why but I got a feeling that something might happened. I don't know if its good or bad.

"Is something bothering you mi reina?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to my left. Y/N is staring at me, looking worried.

I smiled and place my hand on top of hers "I'm fine baby."

"Mhm no you're not fine. I know you like the back of my hand. What's wrong?" I sigh. She knows me so well

"Can we.. just wait for us to get home?" I don't want the girls to be worried too. I mean, nothing will go wrong, right? I'm just overthinking.

"Okay." Y/N mumbled and kisses my temple.

"Okay ladies, we'll pick you up later at 4 for rehearsals. Okay? Have a good rest." Will said from the passenger sit.

"Thanks, Will." I said before getting out of the van.

Y/N unlocked the door and the girls ran past her almost knocking her over. 

"Home sweet Home!" Dinah yelled. "Oh how I missed my bed!" she quickly ran upstairs with the other girls.

"Girls your suitcases are still outside! Those are not gonna roll themselves in." Y/N yelled after them.

"Thanks Y/N!" they said in unison

"Wha- bruh don't tell me I'm gonna carry all those in?" 

I laughed. "I'll help you baby." I was about to grab their suitcases when a hand grab my arm

"No can do mi reina. Get your cute ass inside. I'll handle it."

"But they have wheels?"

"I don't care. Now, go inside." she said pushing my lightly towards the doorway. 

"DINAH! GET DOWN HERE AND HELP ME."

"NO!" she yelled back. Y/N quickly run upstairs to Dinah and Lauren's bedroom. Seconds later, I heard a scream like someone just been murdered. Y/N run down the stairs like she's scared for her life and hide behind me

"What did you do Y/L/N?" I'm trying not to laugh at her face.

"I just got a wild Dinah angry by sprinkling her with a shower hose." she snickered behind me. 

"Y/N Y/L/N I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU." We heard Dinah yelled and you can already hear her footsteps coming down the stairs. "Oh shit." Y/N mumbled before sprinting outside.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" she looked at me. I put my hands up in defense. She looks scary when she's angry.

"Outside." I pointed where Y/N went. Haha sorry babe.

Dinah went outside and I followed behind, making sure no one gets hurt. Dinah keeps looking around and look for the bushes on the left. Something ruffled behind me. When I turned around, I saw Y/N hiding among the bushes.

I place my hand over my mouth to hold back my laugh. Y/N place her finger on her mouth and going down the bush again

"Ally, you sure she went here?" Dinah asked, still pissed off. She has a garden hose on her hand. Oh this is not good. I nodded.