Chapter 24

Y/N's POV.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I think this is the first time that I will be celebrating alone, well, am I really gonna celebrate? Every year, the girls would always celebrate my birthday, but I think today is going to be different.

It's currently 4pm in the afternoon and I'm just chillin in my bed scrolling through twitter. I've seen many tweets of my streamer friends their schedule. Mhm I haven't streamed in a while. An idea popped in my head and I tweeted

@Y/T/N: 
Going Live later! Birthday countdown at 11pm pst. See ya'll later!

I got up from my bed and started to get ready. I'm planning to go to the store to buy some stuffs for later. I grabbed my wallet and room key and head out of my hotel room. Luckily, the store is just 30 minutes away from the hotel.

++

One more balloon and done. I finally finished decorating my room saying 'Happy 20th Birthday' on the wall.

 I finally finished decorating my room saying 'Happy 20th Birthday' on the wall

I looked at my phone and it read 10:55pm. Luckily, I brought my laptop with me. I went to my bag to get my laptop and set it up on the table. I grab the champagne from the fridge and pour some in my glass. I set up the camera and press 'go live'

"Hey guyysss!" I wave at the camera and take a sip of my champagne. I saw the chat flooding with advance greetings

"Aww thank you guys. It's currently.. 11:05pm so we only have 55 minutes left until my birthday."

"Where's your girlfriend?" I read

"Oh she's uhm, busy. You know because they're the biggest girl group in the world. So yeah." I don't want them to find out what's happening between Ally and I. 

I'm surprised our problem didn't make the news. I'll probably freak out if that happens.

I keep interacting with my viewers. I keep trying to avoid their questions when its about Ally and to be honest its so fucking hard. I check my phone and it reads 11:55 pm.

"Okay guys, only 5 minutes left and I'm officially 20! Wait, let me get my cake." I stood up and went to the fridge. I brought the strawberry shortcake to the table, lit the candle, and set it on top of the cake.

11:57pm

"Sing with me chat. Happy birthday to me."

Memories of my parents suddenly went through my mind. I'm holding back my sobs, wanting to come out. I miss them so much.

11:58pm

"Happy birthday to me."

Then the memories with the girls. We would goof around and pick on each other. Laughter would fill the room. I could already feel the tears stream down my cheek.

11:59pm

"Happy birthday dear Y/N."

Then all the memories with Ally since I met her, going on tour with her, our first kiss, asking her to be my girlfriend, the cuddles, the i love you's. It hit me like a damn truck. I miss her so much