Game

It was a rainy day at Eden academy and all of the students were gathered in the cafeteria eating their lunches or talking.Damian was so bored and much to his surprise anya hadn't come to school that day.So it was so dull without her around to lighten up the mood.He asked Becky why anya hadn't  come and although he was met with her questionable eyes ready to ask why did he care about her he couldn't help but worry.He wished he could stop caring about that freak,when he was a little kid he denied to himself that he liked her but now it was unbearable not seeing her.Every time she wouldn't be at school he would get super worried but never once told hi friends about his feelings.He didn't want anyone to know because he was afraid it might spread around and if that happened all his reputation would be ruined and the Desmond's name with it if they new he fell in love with a commoner."Huh" he thought "Fell in love..love" This was the first time accepting the fact that he indeed cared deeply about her and would always come her rescue if she saw her getting bullied by older kids.He was always there watching her from afar.He cared a lot,he liked her a lot.No. This was a strange feeling a very strong one because every time he would see another boy approaching her and asking her to go to the movies or whatever he would be in flames and his heart felt like it would break into pieces.He wanted her to be his and only his, to call her mine his anya no one else's.But how could he do that..She hadn't show any sign that she liked him and this was so hard to realise.
Then reality hit him.
"Hey you alive?"Emile spoke.
"Huh? Did I zone out?"Damian said with a sad but flushed look on his face.
"Bossman you were all red and we got worried"Ewen spoke.
"Im fine don't worry just a little bored"Damian said looking away from the two boys.
"Then I have a suggestion"Ewen said.
"What is it Ewen?"A questionable Emile asked.
"We could play a game at my dorm tomorrow after school what do you say?"Ewen asked.
"A Desmond doesn't have time for foolish games I've got to study"A serious face forming on Damian.
"What if I told you I would invite anya?"Ewen spoke.
"WhAT?! I MEAN .what did you say?!" A flustered damian asked making eye contact with both boys.
"You heard him"Emile said with a smirk forming on his face.
"UgH FINE BuT im OnLy doing it because I just remembered the assignment I had for Friday was already done."Damian spoke his face burning from embarrassment.
Both of his friends had figured out he had some sort of connection with anya and sometimes teased him about it.Though ot seemed as he had accepted the fact that shewould never like him, so his friends with the help of Becky decided to help them out a bit.
"So tomorrow at my dorm after school around 4 okay?"Said Ewen
Everyone agreed and decided to ask the two girls to join tomorrow in hopes that anya would come to school the next day.
Damian was very frustrated about the fact that he woukd play a game with anya but excited as well so he waited patiently for the next day.