Feelings

Everything was a blur, very hazy the 2 students refused to look at each other and the room started to fill with 'oooohs'.Becky just looked stunned at the site of both them flustered,she knew about Damian's feelings..well figured them out towards the end of their freshman year but she hadn't had the chance to ask her best friend if she had feelings for him.She then just sat down beside the boy she liked and didn't say anything.Emile spoke out to break the silence "okay thats enough lets continue to our other game what do you say?7minutes in heaven"Everyone agreed and nodded their head.
"Okay then let the game begin!"Ewen said with a smirk.
To be completely honest their first intentions were just to play truth or dare to make Damian confess his feelings to the pink haired girl,but after they realised he wasn't going to do anything if there were people around they decided to play this game too.
Anya spoke out first calling her best friend and her boyfriend to go in the room.They were both flustered but continued to walk towards the door.Both them opened it went in.
Several minutes passed no sound no nothing and then unexpectedly-
"Seven minutes are up!"Emile said looking bored
"Finally I thought it was gonna last forever"Ewen spoke with a low voice
Then a girl asked to go in with Damian and of course he didn't want to but it would cause suspicions if he didn't go.Eventually he got up and walked to the door with the girl looking at him lost in thought.Anya just took a pick at them for a second and immediately looked away trying to avoid eye contact.Then with Damian gone Becky found the perfect opportunity to clear some things out with her friend.
"Guys we're going to the bathroom for a bit we'll be back"Becky quickly said taking a small glance at anya before grabbing her wrist and rushing out of the room.When they got to the bathroom there was silence a lot of it but then Becky managed to blur out:
"Why didn't you tell me?!"Becky yelled
"Tell you what..?"Anya said with a hesitant voice
The brown haired female tilted her head a little and laughed.
"Isn't obvious??"
"Is what obvious?"
"Your feelings for Damian!I didn't know you liked him.And I know everything trust me."Becky said with a grin on her face
"I-.uh."Anya couldn't utter a word,and then they heard
"7 minutes are up!!Come on get out whatever your doing"Ewen yelled
Damian and that other girl went out of the room with the girl looking a little disappointed but him holding his serious face.They all understood that nothing happened between the two.Anya and Becky rushed back to the students and sat down on their sits.
"Okay I'm done with this-Damian and Anya go into the room."Becky said seriously
"W-what?"Anya managed to utter
"Now."
"B-but the game has only started shouldn't we wait a bit?"Both the boys asked worried about what answer they would get
Becky just glared at them wich was enough to shut them up and then Anya and Damian started to walk and walk, faces burning Damian opened the door and they both walked in..
(Little did they know what they were about to experience..)

OKAY OKAY I'm sorry this took a while to upload😭I just didn't have any good ideas on how to continue it but know I do😰 (The next part is going to be the long waited kiss scene and much more😨)
Also I forgot to tell you that English is not my first language so I'm really sorry if I made mistakes:')
Stay hydrated <3