- A Hole In The Universe -

In which...

They are from the future. A very dangerous, terror stricken future. You see, in order to keep the Wizarding World's existence a secret, we hid our world in a dimension of this universe. Like a pocket or hole in a piece of fabric. The larger the hole or pocket, the more strain it puts on the fabric. The Wizarding World is huge and a very large space in time was needed to hide it from the muggle world. 

The more the populations grew, the bigger the hole got and eventually it threatened to rip apart the universe. U-765. Muggles have ventured to the past before, in hopes of stopping a madman from disintegrating half of the living population. They stopped him but with restoring all the life he had taken, they created an even bigger hole. Now, the future is at stake, not just muggles. All of us.

The Universe was in the process of falling apart while they paraded around like King Farquaad from that muggle movie, Shrek. While they feigned superiority, the muggles, the mundanes were evolving, were becoming better than them because they couldn't let go of their past and salvage traditions at the same time.

What a shame they were to this universe, the universe they claimed to love.