Chapter twenty one

"I'll drive home," I sighed, extending my palm so he could give me the keys.

"Yeah right, I don't feel like dying right now," Lorenzo scoffed.

"Yeah well you look like your about to pass out, so give me the keys and shut up," I snapped.

He silently handed me the keys before getting into the passenger seat.

"Lorenzo?" I asked softly.

"Hm?" He said with his eyes closed.

"Are we actually going to Italy soon," I whispered.

He opened his eyes to look at me and he didn't say anything.

"Yes." He said before turning on his side and closing his eyes.

"What about Mateo?" I asked.

But I didn't get an answer back.

About halfway through the drive back I felt like my bladder was going to explode so I pulled into the nearest gas station.

"Lorenzo wake up," I hissed, slugging his shoulder.

Not even a flicker of movement.

"My boobs are out," I deadpanned and Lorenzo could have gotten whiplash from how fast he snapped up.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I snorted, he was giving me the middle finger while I walked away.

"Jesus Christ," I gagged when I closed the bathroom door behind me.

Cow manure smelled better then this.

I squatted over the toilet, refusing to actually touch the seat. I would probably would have gotten an std .

The minute I pulled up my pants the door busted open and a drunk looking man stumbled in.

"Ooh pretty," he hiccuped reaching for me.

My eyes glanced around the room before I gagged while picking up a rusted crow bar from behind the toilet.

"Sorry," I winced before smashing it into my head, nearly vomiting at the smell of the bathroom combined with blood.

I must have scrubbed my hands for a least five minutes until I walked back out to the car.

"Why do you have blood on your face?" Lorenzo murmured.

"I solved a problem," I shrugged.

"Your always getting into trouble, aren't you," he snorted.

"Nuh uh, trouble finds me," I defended.

"Enough with the personification ," he said, closing his eyes again.

"I'm surprised your tiny brain even knows what personification is," I said, gasping dramatically, slamming my foot down on the breaks.

"JESUS CHRIST," Lorenzo yelled as I blasted down the empty road, cackling at Lorenzo.

"YOUR GOING TO KILL US," he yelled.

"Pfff no, stop with the dramatics," I laughed, letting go of the wheel completely.

"ISABELLA," he shrieked and I grabbed back onto the steering wheel.

"You are so funny when your freaked out," I chuckled.

"I am never ever letting you drive again," he barked at me.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see about that," I smirked, knowing this wouldn't be the last of it.

"Do you want to do drugs with me?" I asked to see if he was still listening.