〢Chapter four 〢

Once again it was another morning away from Leo's family. Hopefully, this wasn't going to be a constant thing for the boy. For his brother's sake, They were all starting to worry about him but not as much as Raph was. Raph was, to say the least, horrified by the fight that he and his little brother had. He was so disturbed by his brother's disappearance with the added aspect that he still hasn't returned, he told Donnie to track him down and go looking for him.

Since lord knows that the snapping turtle was probably the last person that Leo wanted to see at the moment. About a half hour after getting a new communicator from Splinter and telling Donnie the plan, the brainy turtle got a faint signal from Leo. Raph told the middle child to go find his twin, despite their differences. He and Leo were the closest, it made sense when you think about it but regardless he definitely wasn't going to send Mikey on a wild goose chase and he couldn't go. So the brains of the team it was!

Donatello rolled his eyes as he looked down at his wrist guard, typing in coordinates on the screen. Of course, his brother was in the hidden city, where else would he be in broad daylight? So the soft-shell turtle set off, flying over to a mystic portal and going inside. The boy gets spit out into the underground city full of yokai. The turtle pats himself off with a sigh, looking back down at the gadget on his wrist.

"Oh, Nardo is so going to get it when I find him! My morning has been rudely interrupted by his running away! I was supposed to be working on my drill today! Which is still in fact in beta."

With that, the purple-clad turtle was off, on his mission to locate his idiotic brother. Though was his brother that idiotic? Donnie means he would also run away if he got into a fight like that. It was brutal to even watch.

"I so need to create a tracking device for my brothers, He avowed with an irritable sigh"

Donnie huffed out some air, powering up his jetpack before blasting off in the air, scanning the city for his missing brother.

But enough about that, back to you and Leo, who was still sleeping. You've been awake for a while, you never sleep long, and there was always a nightmare or a battle to disrupt you. Speaking of which, you had none last night. Perhaps it was you being away from the battle nexus or maybe it was Leo's presence next to you that kept your mind still. The boy's chest rose and fell in a soft pattern as you watched him.

You were currently being treated like a stuffed animal again. Boy, you didn't know that the turtle was such the cuddler type in his sleep. Despite being awake, you couldn't bring yourself to pry the boy's arms from around you. So you lay there, in Leo's embrace as he remains dormant.

Sooner or later you honestly haven't been keeping track of time, the turtle's body starts to shift, small moans leaving his body as he let out a large yawn. You shuffle a bit as the boy's eyes started to flutter, and his half-lidded blue iris came into view. You let out a small huff of air as the turtle sluggishly blinked at you, your e/c eyes meeting his. Leo let out another yawn, slipping one arm away from you to rub his watering eye, he didn't even notice that he was snuggling you until he looked at where he unwrapped his arm from, his other arm still around your waist.

Leo's eyes widened as he gazed down at you, you were a little confused as his head starts to retract in his shell and his face flushed.

"R-Red?"

"Mmm?"

You hummed out softly at the turtle, not breaking eye contact with him. As always he was the first to crumble as he glanced up and away from you.

"Am I really cuddling you r-right now?!"

"Yes."

Despite being a little puzzled about your friend's reaction to him hugging you, you nod your head in affirmation as you spoke.