Sometimes You're Just Going To Have To Fall

I put my head in my hands as I curled up into my comforter, too warm to get out of my bed to get up for my alarm. Just another day ready to not fit in. I was kind of the different one. Except for my two best friends, Adrienne and Marina, who I met when I first moved here.They found a sudden interest in my voice when I first started.

I moved from Canada five months ago. It was hard, I mean I left my mum and my brothers and went with my dad to the UK.

I'm the only one with out an accent here in London so it's hard to fit in, I'm always trying to fit in. I've tried to fake a little accent but it's not possible, but Marina and Adrienne didn't ever care what my accent was like.

Oh and by the way, my name is Blythe, Blythe Rivera and I'm 16 years old, 17 in March.

I have a slightly large home. It's 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom home. It's really nice. My room was pink with brown polka dots, the way I've always liked it. My room had a balcony that looked out onto the back yard and the pool. If you look across the fence there is a sweet little home kind of like mine. There was a lady there who has two children but they were staying with their father for a few months. One was about my age who was a boy and the other was a five year old little girl. The little girls name was Lonnie but I didn't quite catch the boys name though,

Now that I have introduced myself let me explain, When I was 15, my parents got a divorce and me and my father moved here, to England. I started school and met Marina and Adrienne. My father then found an interest in a lady named Tracy. She was so nice to me and then..... My dad he left us alone for 20 minutes in order to go get some more pizza and she basically told me to stay out of the picture. And since then she's been trying to make my life hell.

Best part about Tracy, is that she has two kids as well. Both boys and both pains in my ass. Charlie and Conner are 8 year old twins who just love to destroy my life, just like their mum.

I finished getting dressed in my casual light wash skinny jeans, skinny fitting grey shirt and white scarf. Time to go and face the lovely people I have to live with.

Being older than Charlie and Conner was an absolute bonus. Every morning Charlie and Conner would be sent to the babysitter while I took the bus. I had met some nice people on my bus that I had made friends with but nothing like Adrienne or Marina. Conner and Charlie never got along and they always some how get me dragged into it and so I always get in trouble by Tracy , because they are the, and I quote "Angel Children" Ugh.

My father was never there to back me up about it because he leaves for work at 6 am every morning in order to get to work by 7. He works in Wembley but because of the morning rush it takes a little bit longer. He works in the newspaper and writes columns. He loves his job, it's a good one too.

Tracy walked down the stairs just as my toast popped out of the toaster. "Um, Blythe, You will be babysitting Charlie and Conner tonight.'' She said putting on her heels.

"But Tracy" I started to argue "There's a huge party tonight and I also have to work afterwards! I've had these plans for weeks!"

"Ah ah ah Blythe. You need to help with your brothers." She exclaimed with a dirty smirk playing across her face.

"Tracy!!! They aren't my brothers and you will never be my mother." I yelled as I grabbed my ankle boot heels and my book bag while running out of the house, making sure to slam the door behind me.

welcome to my family.

I had forgotten to grab my coat on the way out so I guess I was screwed

____

____

____

-----Hi Guys!!! My names Hannah :) I hope you guys liked this chapter because if people liked there is more where that came from!!!!!------ xoxo