Chapter 5-

"Hello? Daddy?!" I yelled though the empty house. I dropped my bag at the front door and walked further with the boys holding my hands.

"BABY GIRL!" My father yelled as he jumped out and hugged me. "And you two! How was school?!"

He looked back up at me. "Where did you guys go? You're all wet!"

"We were just over at the neighbors. They have a heated pool and they're really friendly. Actually I was just stopping by to see if I could drop the boys off and go back over for a little bit?" I asked nervously.

"Of course you can but remember. Be home by 11 and call me before you come home." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"But if a boy lives there, I recon changing in to something the doesn't smell like chlorine." He joked winking at me.

He was a cool dad. Not one that cared about everyone you talked to. He was laid back and believed that if you got in a situation there's always a way out.

I ran up stairs and changed into my soft mint colored spaghetti strap and covered it by a black cardigan. I threw on my favorite worn out blue jeans and put my Burkenstocks on.

My hair was still wet so I pulled it to the side reminding myself to do a messy braid down my neck later.

I threw my phone, lip gloss and wallet into my purse and sped down the stairs.

I gave my dad a simple kiss on the cheek and headed out.

"Be safe!!" He called after me as I shut the door.

I rang the door bell to Bens. I got a text immediately telling me just to come in. I opened the door and got another text telling me to go up the stairs.

As I went up the stairs, I found the family room on the third floor. Surprise surprise he was sitting in one of the bean bag chairs playing video games.

He looked up from Mario Cart "Hey you! Thanks for coming back. Come sit down!" He said nodding towards the empty bean bag beside him.

I say down but not a minute later I had a controller thrown into my lap. "Wanna play?" He asked

"Of course! How'd you know" I winked at him.

After about fifteen minutes of me cursing because I lost I said something unexpected.

"You know, you pretty nice for the douche bag act you put on for everyone at school." Soon after I covered my mouth.

"I know. Don't feel bad about saying that. It's just that around them, you have to be them or your not good enough you know?" He answered honestly while setting down his controller.

"Here follow me." He suddenly stood up and held is hand out for me to get up then dragged me into what I presume was his room. It was quite massive.

His room was very plain. Plain white walls with a king sized bed covered by a white and blue striped duvet. On the wall he had one colorful detail.

It was a marvelous painting of a piano that was made up of spots of color. It was absolutely beautiful.

He pulled me out on to the balcony. When you looked down it went directly into his pool. And if you looked right across you could see part of my yard and my balcony was straight across from his.

Out of no where, he disappeared.

"Blythe! I'm up here."

When I looked up, there he was. He was on the roof top with his hand out stretched.

"Come up! It's so much fun!"

When I grabbed his hand he told me where to step. The view from up here was amazing.