The Test, The Result, and the New Mission

Percy watched, as Nezuko growled and drooled at the blood that dripped from the arm of Sanemi. "What's the matter? Go on, you know you want it." Sanemi said, Percy, didn't dare take his gaze from Nezuko and Sanemi, a moment would be all it took, at this moment, Nezuko's life stood in both her hands and Sanemi's, and If Sanemi tried to kill Nezuko before he got proven or not, Percy would need to be ready. "Iguro, you're being too rough, ease up a bit will you?" Shinobu said behind Percy. "I'm only doing this because he's trying to escape." Obanai responded, "Tanjiro, If you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are squeezed, It'll force your veins to burst." Shinobu said, "His veins will burst? Sounds dramatic! Show me!" Tengen shouted. "What a poor soul, my heart goes out to this unfortunate child, nominate no batsu" Gyomei said, (I think that's what he said), Percy could barely hold himself back, as he watched Sanemi and Nezuko, tearing his gaze away he looked at Tanjiro, who was yelling, "Tanjiro" Shinobu said, right before Tanjiro tore his bonds apart, and Giyuu grabbed Obanai's arm. Taking his chance, Tanjiro rushed to the deck, "Nezuko!" He shouted, for a moment, Nezuko didn't respond, but then Nezuko turned her head away in disgust, and Percy sighed in relief, 'I'm glad, Nezuko, you really are something' Percy thought.  "Tell me what happened," Kagaya asked, "The Demon Girl turned her head away in disgust, despite Shinazugawa stabbing her three times, and then flaunting his bloody arm in front of her face, she restrained herself from biting him" Sanemi growled at the Daughters words, "There it is, Undeniable proof that Nezuko won't attack humans." Percy smiled, "What do you think you're doing Tomioka?" Obanai said behind Percy. "Tanjiro, I'm sure that even after this, there are some who cannot accept Nezuko, work towards changing their minds, Prove to them that you and Nezuko can be helpful to our cause, by fighting as demon slayers," Kagaya said, almost instantly Tanjiro bowed, "Go out and defeat a twelve Kizuki, do that and you'll be accepted by all, you're words will carry more weight as a result." Tanjiro nodded, before sitting up and looking at Kagaya, "All right, my sister and I will defeat Kibutsuji, rest assured, we will strike him down and stop this endless cycle of misery!" He declared. Kagaya smiled before saying, "That is a bit ambitious for you two, let's start by defeating a twelve kizuki member first" Tanjiro's face turned red, and he said, "Yes sir"

Percy heard Mitsuri stifle a Giggle, while Shinobu didn't even try, in fact, Gyomei, Rengoku, and Tengen seemed to be hiding their laughter. "It goes without saying that the Hashira of the demon slayer corp has phenomenal skills, they have trained themselves to the brink of death, and defeated it, as well as those of the twelve Kizuki", "Yes! A noble Pursuit" Rengoku said, "That is why the Hashira receive respect and preferable treatment, so it will be best for you to mind your manners when addressing them Tanjiro" Kagaya said, "Yes Sir" Tanjiro said, "Also, Sanemi, Obanai, Don't torment the younger ones too much" Kagaya said. "As you wish" both Sanemi and Obanai said. "We have concluded our business with you Tanjiro, you may step back," Kagaya said. "If that's the case master, allow me to take Tanjiro into my abode," Shinobu said, seeing Tanjiro's stricken face, Percy could only shake his head, as he heard a clapping sound, followed by Shinobu saying, "Alright, take them away please" Instantly Percy heard rushing footsteps, "Pardon me for coming in front!" A Kakushi yelled as they ran onto the scene, stopping only to bow first to Kagaya, then to the Hashira, and as he picked up Tanjiro and vanished around the corner, Kagaya looked at the others, "Now for the Hashira meeting-"

"NOW HOLD ON JUST A SECOND!!"

Percy looked at Tanjiro as he ran back in followed by the Kakushi. "please, allow me to headbutt that man covered in scars! I need to do it! One headbutt for every time he stabbed Nezuko, Show me where it says you're not allowed to headbutt another demon slayer!" Tanjiro yelled as the Kakushi wrestled with him, "Let go of me!" he yelled, when suddenly a small pebble flew into his head, then another, and another, and Tanjiro bit the dust. "You're not allowed to interrupt the master alright?" Instantly the Kakushi began to apologize to the Hashira and Kagaya, "Just go already" The Male Kakushi bowed, "Yes sir!" he yelled, as the Kakushi ran off, Kagaya said, "Tanjiro, give Tamayo my regards" hearing those words, Percy frowned, before standing up and bowing to Kagaya he said, "Pardon me, but I would like to talk with Tanjiro, he and I have some catching up to do" Kagaya smiled and nodded, "Feel free Percy"