005 Deb Ball Day One

Laurel, Belly, Susannah and Julia all had just came out of jewelry store. Julia could sense that her mother wasn't too thrilled about Susannah spending money of her daughters, and also the fact that this wasn't how her daughters were. She was mainly right. Julia felt weird exploring out of her norm, but she didn't want to upset Susannah, and so did Belly. But Belly also enjoyed doing something new for a change that wasn't always directed torwards what others wanted.

They walked into another shop, Laurel trying her best not to grimace at the style. Julia didn't particularly have an eye for this either, but she wanted to support her sister and Susannah.

Susannah and Laurel would occasionally set an outfit up to the girls, observing it was their style. Susannah grabbed a light pink summer dress with plaid on it, putting it up to Julia. She shook her head with a slightly disgusted look.

"No." Laurel and Julia said in unison, laughing at how ridiculous it looked. Belly went into the changing room, then coming back out with a huge white sun hat on and a blue dress covered in white flowers. Julia snorted a laugh at the hat as she sat criss cross in the chair.

Laurel laughed before saying, "Wow. I don't think so." Belly smiled at Susannah who slapped the flap on the hat, causing Belly let say, "Ow." With a laugh.

She went back in the dressing room as Susannah and Julia walked back to the dress racks, looking for something for her to try on, too. Susannah smiled brightly when she spotted a simple lanvender dress with polka-dots on it. The blonde teen nodded her head before taking the dress from Susannah and going back to sit by her mom. By the time the two came back, Belly had returned wearing a purple two piece with plaid on it.

"Cute." Julia smiled to her sister.

"You think?" Belly questioned, looking down at the outfit.

"Oh. It's cute." Susannah and Laurel both smiled at Belly, who smiled giddy at their nice comments.

Julia then went into the room, changing into the purple dress with polka-dots. As she slipped it on, she couldn't help but think the neck was too tight and it was itchy. She came back out with white heals on, an unamused look on her face. She turned to see Belly standing next to her, both of the girls had their shoulders slouched like they were unpleased.

The sisters broke out into a laugh before they both turned back around, Belly changing into a yellow dress, while Julia changed back into her purple crop top, jean shorts and white converse.

Belly kept spinning in her yellow dress until she slipped and fell onto her mother's lap with a yelp. Julia chuckled before going back to the racks of dresses. She searched forever, not finding anything that she liked. Until, she swiped past a black dress with red flowers on it. She smiled, walking up to Susannah, Belly and Laurel as she held the dress up.