007 Hurricane Taylor

Julia sat in the back seat of Jeremiah's jeep with Belly in the driver's seat and Jeremiah in the passanger. When she asked not to be a third wheel, she had jinxed herself. Belly was holding the wheel in a scared manner, while Jeremiah and Julia were smiling at her.

"Okay, slow and steady. You're doing great." Jeremiah monitored her every move. "Unlike Julia on her first drive."

"I was fantastic, what are you talking about?" She gave him a pouting face, pretending to be hurt by his words, but he wasn't entirely wrong. The first time he taught her how to drive, she may have swerved to the left side of road a few times.

"Hey, it was your fault. You wouldn't stop distracting me." Belly was smirking from her seat behind the wheel, always finding the two cute.

"Just keep going straight, okay?" The curly-haired boy laughed at Julia before turning his attention back to Belly so they didn't risk crashing under his supervision, which he knew Julia would always blame him for. "You excited to see Taylor?" Jeremiah questioned, earning an unseen eye roll from Julia. The girl never liked Taylor much, and it wasn't because she was Belly's best friend but because she was never nice to Julia and if she was honest, Taylor was a bit of a brat torwards most people. But for some reason, Julia thought that Taylor would be different.

"Yeah, uh, of course. So excited." Julia raised one brow at her response before scoffing.

"You sure?" Julia frowned from her seat in the back, leaning forward to be in the front with them.

"Look, she's my best friend in the world, but, um, I mean, you know how Taylor is." Belly smiled. "She's like a hurricane."

"Oh, yeah, yeah. Hurrican Taylor." Jeremiah chuckled.

Julia snorted a laugh, causing Jeremiah and Belly both to turn torwards her. "Think bigger." Julia said aggravatedly, which earned small laughs from the two.

"And I guess I always feel like the suporting character around her, which, normally, I don't mind." Belly shrugged, not wanting to sound selfish.

"But it's your birthday, and you're the main character, Belly, not her." Jeremiah comforted Belly, earning a sigh from Julia.

"Yeah. Thanks, Jere." Belly smiled. Jeremiah looked over his shoulder noticing the annoyed look on Julia's face, causing him to turn to her.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"I remember her ruining my birthday back home 'cause she didn't want me to be the center of attention. If she does anything today, I swear I will-"