匚卄卂卩丅乇尺 千ㄖㄩ尺

"Everything ended."

ROBIN, NANCY AND OLIVIA make it to the school. They run through the doors and to the others.

They all stood in front of a wall pointing flashlights at it after what Max had explained to them.

"It was here." Max said. "Right here." Her voice wavered a bit.

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked.

"It was so real." Olivia grabbed Max's hand when she started shaking. "And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up." Olivia stepped forward and touched the wall to see if there was some sort of magic covering it. There wasn't.

"It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin said. "Exactly what Eddie and Liv said happened to Chrissy." Olivia's head snapped over to Dustin, fear and disbelief in her eyes.

"That's not even the bad part." Olivia walked to the group when Max turned to them. They got back to Ms. Kelley's room and Max started to explain. "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. Uh. they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares." Max took a breath looking down at the ground. "Trouble sleeping." Another breath. "They'd wake up in a cold sweat." Max looked at Olivia, her eyes were tearing up and her jaw was clenched. "Then they started seeing things. Bad things." She held eye contact with Olivia as she crossed her arms over her chest and leant back on a file cabinet. "From their pasts. These visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually..."

"Everything ended." Olivia said, her voice cracked.

"Vecna's curse." Robin said.

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago." Max took a breath, unable to find the words, Olivia spoke for her.

"You've been having them for five days." She said, Max looked at her, they held eye contact again.

"I don't know how long I have." Max looked around to everyone else. "All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision." Olivia sighed, letting her tears fall. "And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm going to die tomorrow." She finished, Olivia sighed angrily, before she turned around and punched the file cabinet, denting it. Everyone snapped their heads towards her, then the door when a distant clang echoed through the hallways.

"Stay here." Steve said. He grabbed a lamp, Dustin grabbed Olivia's arm and looked at her bleeding hand. Olivia dismissed him and wrapped Eddie's bandana around her knuckles. Then followed the rest out the room. There were footsteps, quick ones. There was someone running through the halls. Whoever it was, was approaching rapidly. They rounded the corner and they all screamed. Olivia wrapped her arms around Max, one around her waist, one around her head.