匚卄卂卩丅乇尺 几丨几乇

"You win. I kept my promise."

"OKAY." NANCY STARTS. "I wanna run through it one more time." She turns to the rest. "Phase one."

"We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready." Robin says to her just above a whisper.

"Phase two."

"Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance." Steve says his voice louder than Robin's.

"Phase three?"

"Me, Eddie and Olivia draw the bats away." Dustin says pointing to the two, Eddie puts a hand on Dustin's head and intertwines his fingers with Olivia's.

"Four."

"We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and... flambé." Robin shakes the bottle.

"Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what." Nancy says looking at everyone. "Got it?"

"Got it." They all say and leave the van to Eddie and Olivia's trailer.

"Be careful." Dustin says to Steve when he walked in, Olivia's and Eddie's hands were still together.

"Thanks, buddy." Steve says patting Dustin's chest. "Here goes nothing."

"What does he want us to do, applaud?" Robin says to Nancy and Olivia.

"Yes." Olivia said, letting go of Eddie's hand to clap twice and grabbed his hand again. Steve comes over with a messed up mattress and places it beneath the hole.

"All right." Steve says standing on the mattress. "Let's go." Nancy takes off her bag and Robin kneels beside Nancy. Robin helps Nancy climb the rope and she falls through. "Gotcha." Steve says helping Nancy up. The rest send Eddie's stuff through before he went through himself. They sent Olivia's stuff through after he got up.

"All right, Dustin that side." Robin says kneeling beside Olivia and putting her hand out, Dustin doing the same on the opposite side. Olivia exhaled nervously, she looked up to see Steve, Nancy and Eddie in a triangle shape to catch her.

"Hey." Olivia looks down to Dustin as he grabs her hand. "It's okay." He quietly reassures. Olivia nods and grabs both their hands to help hoist her up and stand on their other hand and thigh. She let go of Dustin's hand and grabbed the rope.

The two on the bottom slowly started to stand up and Olivia let go of Robin's hand so she could use both to lift Olivia up just enough so she could grab the edge of the hole. One hand stayed on the rope as the other reached up and grabbed the edge of the gate. She pulled herself up and fell through. The three caught her and put her to her feet.