Chapter 25

Cale walked around looking around a few shops, none of which had really caught his eye yet.

'Oh, that place looks good.'

There is a tea shop that can be seen displaying many books in its large window, the building itself is kept simple but still looks good among other luxurious buildings, above it is written the name of the shop 'The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry.'

Cale was about to enter the shop when he felt a gaze on his back, but when he turned around there was nothing.

Several people were still glancing at him but then quickly disappeared from sight as Cale turned his head towards them.

Cale ignored him and walked into the tea shop, someone who looked fat and well dressed came to greet him.

"Welcome, Young Master. Looks like we have a new, esteemed customer."

People still didn't recognize Cale as expected.

"I want a private room for me, then some non-sour tea, and a good novel."

"Of course, please come here Young Master."

Cale followed the person who seemed to be the shop owner, he ordered another waiter to carry Cale's order while guiding him to a comfortable private room.

'Like a piggy bank'

The person was fat and Cale was very sure he reeked of money.

'Let's try making a gold piggy bank that can put in a lot of money!'

Cale thought that Eruhaben might be able to make him a piggy bank like that, sounded good.

Cale's order came and he was left with some good-looking novels.

Cale sat on the long sofa with comfortable looking pillows and took out the cake he had brought, it was obviously a cake made by Beacrox, but since when did Beacrox start using the kitchen?  They even just arrived two days ago.

Cale took a sip of the sweet tea that he hadn't enjoyed in a long time.  Oh, Cale had to go outside like this often.  Although maybe his father wouldn't allow Cale to go out every day, but it seemed like Cale would be able to try sneaking in at any moment.

Unless his father was really going to put guards here and there like the Crown Prince and lock up the Castle, Cale would definitely find a way out.

"Grrr."

Cale heard a weak growl and tried to look around, there was nothing.

Cale continued to read his novel while taking a bite of the cake.  Oh, there's a ghost in this novel - it's a horror novel.

As Cale was seriously reading his novel, Cale suddenly felt something scratch his leg.

"Aah!"

Cale shrieked in surprise, even though it didn't hurt.

'There can't be a ghost in the morning!'

Cale then recalled the scene he had just read, ghosts often tugged at people's legs, but what if this one was going to scratch it with its terrifying claws?

"Meeow."

Cale glanced under his desk and- it really was a cat, with red fur and big golden eyes staring at him with sparkles, then the cat started to jump up and scratch Cale's paws with its front paws.

Cale flinched slightly as the cat jumped but then saw no claws which was scary and was only slightly amused.

"Meow."

Another cat's voice, Cale looked at the silver cat that was slightly bigger than the red cat perched on the windowsill, its golden eyes seemed to laugh at Cale.