Chapter 17

"I swear on behalf of the Sun God to protect and serve this Kingdom, please give your blessing, Father."

First Prince Alberu Crossman lowered his body in a perfect posture.  The luxurious clothes that wrapped around her body faintly revealed the shape of her beautiful muscles.

"May the gaze of the Sun God always be with you my son, from now on you are not only a Prince but the new Star of the Roan Kingdom."

The King's majestic voice filled the entire lavishly decorated banquet hall, with the main character being the First Prince who was today crowned the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom.

Alberu straightened his posture, revealing his appearance that had grown more mature since he was now eighteen years old.

His body became very tall and perfectly shaped thanks to all the training he underwent, his face also grew more handsome by showing his maturity.

Turning to face the nobles who simultaneously bowed to pay their respects to their Royal Star.

"Congratulations Your Highness!"

The loud buzz of congratulations on the party floor, though not all of them clearly showed the happiness on each other's faces.  They clearly saw their Crown Prince like a disturbing thorn.

The coronation ceremony finally finished after the Crown Prince took the oath, the King seemed not interested in leaving his place with his two loyal subordinates.

It didn't take much time for Alberu to be immediately swarmed by a group of Nobles.

"Congratulations on your coronation Your Majesty!"

"I had expected you to become the Crown Prince soon enough."

"His Majesty looks charming as usual."

A lot of compliments went to Alberu.

"Thank you, this is all thanks to your love and of course to the instructor-nim who has helped me a lot."

Alberu didn't miss this opportunity to show off a bit, after all he had the instructor of a master swordsman who was extremely hard to find on this Continent.

Since the news that Alberu will be crowned the Crown Prince, a lot of attention has started to focus on him, not only from the Roan Kingdom but even from the neighboring Kingdoms and even the Mogoru Empire is also trying to make cooperation to get closer to the Roan Kingdom.

It was a good thing if other Kingdoms started paying attention to their almost wasted Kingdom, but Alberu couldn't just trust them all.

Ah, subconsciously the crowd around Alberu grew.

"I congratulate Your Highness."

One of the counts from the northwest region approached Alberu, there was a girl who looked a little younger than Alberu behind him.

"Introducing this is my Daughter. Your Highness, isn't she very beautiful?"

"What do you mean Count, my youngest son looks more attractive than anyone else."

One more person came to introduce his Son, and even more began to boast of his young Son and Daughter to Alberu.

"Now Your Highness must be getting busier and definitely need a competent person to assist you, My son is very good at administration."

The parents did not even hesitate to show all the hard work of their children.

"His Highness must need someone to accompany you, right? Surely you need a good and sweet girl."