ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴꜱ

I started to open my eyes, but when I did, I saw a ton of villains standing in front of me. I was confused, but the last thing I can remember.. is the League of Villains attacking that night. I looked over, and also saw Bakugo. Why is he.. Oh! I think I remember now! We were at training camp and they attacked that night..! I must've passed out from carbon dioxide. There was fire everywhere, after all.

  "Ooh! She's finally awake!" Exclaimed a blonde girl, that looks my age. "Toga, shut up. She's probably gonna get scared of your ugly ass face. A burnt man covered in staples replied. "Says the one that actually has an ugly ass face! Mine is beautiful!" The blonde girl that he called Toga replied to him, very sassy. "Just shut up for once." Said a man that is in need of chspstick.. badly. "We have guests, so don't argue." He added on. "Guests? The fuck you think this is, a tea party?" Bakugo said to him, in an angrier voice than usual.

  The room filled with silence, and the crusty man just stared at him, not in a good way. It was a "I wanna kill this kid" stare. "How about you join the League of Villains?" The crusty man said. The League of Villains? Oh! That names rings a bell now.. If I'm correct, this crusty man did the USJ raid. But now, he gained new members. It's hard to tell what their quirks may be- but I know his quirk. It's some type of disintegration quirk. "How rude of me, Twice, go get the restraints off of them." Crusty man says. "But what if they try to escape??- Yes sir!" The man named Twice says, like he had a complete mood swing! He carefully takes the restraints off of Bakugo and I, and Bakugo cracks his hands.

  Bakugo punched the burnt one pretty good, and I gasped. "What are you doing??" I say to Bakugo, very concerned. The walls get crushed by pro heroes, and All Might being one of them. Am I gonna be getting saved? I didn't wanna be here for too long, so I'm grateful! Weird stuff then appears in our mouths, and we get teleported. "That stuff tasted DISGUSTING!" I yelled. "It really did!" The blonde chick said, and then she stabbed me. I kicked her back with all my strength, and started to run. Unluckily, I ran into crusty man. They then had a hold of me, and I couldn't let go.

  I looked up into the sky, since I heard something, and saw Midoriya and other people. "LOOKS LIKE LADY LUCK IS ON MY SIDE TODAY!" I said, accidentally out loud. The blonde chick stared at me, like I was insane. I eventually get lose from the blonde chick's grip, and go over to where Bakugo is, since they are close to where he is. My big smile turns into a frown. They only are trying to save Bakugo, they know I have no way to get up there. These emotions are mixed. I'm angry, and sad. The crusty man starts to run over to us and then Bakugo blasts into the sky, and I'm stuck down here with Mr. McCrusty.

  "Your friends don't care about you, do you realize that?" Says the crusty man, who's obviously talking to me. "N-no.. they do.." I say to him, in a sad and denying tone. "Sure, believe that. It's not the truth though." He replies back. Me and the villains start to get sucked into a portal, and I slightly freak out. "Did they really not care enough to save me..?" I whisper to myself, as tears start to form in my eyes. I got thrown out of the portal on top of the blonde chick, and she looks at me. "Aww, you poor thing! Seeing that your friends don't care about you must be harsh! That's why you should join us~!" The blondie says, in a tempting voice. I stay silent, not knowing what to say.

  "You must have the feeling of despair!" Says the blondie. I'm starting to feel tired, and I noticed that. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, and they eventually shut. I ended up falling asleep on the crazy blonde.

                                                                 2 hours later

  I eventually opened my eyes, and I was on a slightly comfortable mattress. I felt a body next to me, so there must've only been one mattress. Wait.. someone is beside me?! IN BED?! I turn my head and see the burnt man, sound asleep. I try my best to be as quiet as possible while getting up from the mattress, so I don't wake him up. "Bestie!! You're awake!" The blonde chick says, as she runs over and tackles me. "I forgot to mention, my name is Himiko Toga!" She continues. So.. her name is Toga. Okay. I'll try to keep that at the top of my head so I don't forget. "My name is Shigaraki." Says the crusty man. "And that is Dabi!" Toga says, pointing at the burnt man. "Mr. Compress." Says a man in the corner, who is wearing a mask. "I'm Magne!" Says a ₥₳₦ lady, playing with magnets. "Spinner." Says a lizard looking man.

  "How about you join the League of Villains, Y/N?" Shigaraki says, in a somewhat convincing tone. "Actually, we'll give you some time to decide." He adds on. "Bestie, you definitely should join!!" Toga says to you, super excited. Your attention goes back to the mattress you were laid in, as you see the man getting up from there. "You're finally up, sleepyhead." Toga says to the man, Dabi. "..Shut up." He replies back. "Toga, can you please get up? The floor is freezing!" I say to Toga. "Oh! Sorry, bestie!" Toga says to me.

  "She's without restraints? Do you remember what Bakugo did?" Dabi says to Shigaraki, making it clear he doesn't trust you. "Well, she hasn't tried to do anything yet." Shiggy says, almost getti g cut of by Dabi. "YET!" Dabi says. "My bestie won't do anything, will you..?" Toga says, starting off energetic but ending off questioning. "I don't think I really can.." I say. "Good." Shigaraki says.

                                                    Authors note
Sorry, but I'm ending the chapter here! Another chapter probably will be out tomorrow!

1062 words