Prologue - Race Wars gone wrong

...

Nate got a beer from which he drinks full of anger and come to me when he was able to escape from Tessa.

"Have you lost your mind?" he growls at me, grasping my arm.

"You already know the answer to that." My gaze was focused only on Sam, who also does not take his eyes off me. We both stare as we get in the car. He came to Cameron, he entered in his car without asking permission to use it.

Cameron was still angry with me and Nate and did not know whether to stay with us or get that son of a bitch out of his car . Perhaps he was thinking how to kill us all 3 but gave us a death glare and pulled away in the crowd, probably praying that I will have an accident, and Sam will not destroy his car.

We lined up at the start with other 2 people. Nash came to my window.

"You don't participate?" I asked.

"No. It's not good for us to compete." I smiled, and I ambaland the engine. "Take care, ok?" He warned, becoming serious. I expected him to tell me to make it dust on Sam, but he was aware that the situation is not funny anymore.

I became serious and nodded.

"Good luck!" Nash wished me, and after that, he faded with Hayes and Matt in the crowd. A man walked past the cars and took the money for the race. $ 2,500 each.

Me and Sam were in the middle, we were going to cross near the girl who is gonna throw away her bra. The other two were behind us. I only know a girl, Jennifer. It's the only girl on the track who jumps over the train. Damn! I have no chance against her.

The countdown has begun, and I raised my hands squeezing the wheel. My eyes were just on the bra that the girl had it in her hands. She looked at the windshield of each car, and when the bra hit the ground, my instincts erupted.