Five

Chapter 5

Sam's POV :

We all looked after Katherine, then we looked at each other.

"What a fucking diva." Nate said, rolling his eyes and continued to eat his cake. I shrugged and I let myself fall on the back seat, running my hand through my hair.

"Hey, guys!" I heard two voices from behind me and I instinctively rolled my eyes. I returned to the 2 and I watched them for a few seconds. Others welcomed them back and I returned my head to the table. Andrea and Jennifer took place at our table, and the circus began ..

"Jennifer, you're attendind the race?" Gilinsky asked surprised. Kian probably talked to him earlier. I watched Jennifer's expression. SHe arranged her hat and looked like a feline ready to devour its prey.

"Yes, so?" she asked leaning her head in her hand.

"But you're the only girl there." Johnson said unsure. Jennifer turned her gaze toward him and snorted.

"Exactly, and me and Cam were the first." I said arrogantly, catching her attention. She looked at me with cold eyes, and I smiled in the corner of the mouth. SHe kept eye contact for a short time while the rest of us looked at us like a movie. Jennifer laughed mockingly.

"Yes, and Nokia 3120 was there before iPhone 6, so what's your point?" my smile began to fade analyzing her words. She thinks she's better than us and she told me that indirectly. She will see what awaits her.

"Yes, but who's stronger?" I asked, my smile appearing on my face. Her smile disappeared, then she showed me a sign just not worth it of a lady. The others laughed, then we reinters to other discussions.

...

"You will not participate?" I asked Gilinsky, Nate and Matt while we got out of the car. Johnson said he should stay all night to make a report, or he fails Mr. Saltzman's class. Kian and Cameron were already here with Jennifer, Andrea, Nash and his younger brother, Hayes. The three shooked their heads. I watched them with a raised eyebrow, starting with Gilinsky.

"I just repaired the car after the last race, I no longer want to pay another $ 2,000." He said, raising his hands in defensive position. I moved my eyes to Nate, who copied Gilinsky's gesture.