Six

Chapter 6

Katherine's POV :

After several hours of searching a fucking spider, I finally managed to relax. I took a soda from the fridge, a magazine and went into the living room, where I sat on the couch. I opened the dose, taking a few sips of the cold liquid, then put it on the table. I took the remote and I found a music channel. I lifted my feet on the coffee table that is in front of me and I started to read the magazine. After several minutes, the phone began to vibrate on the table, creating a strange noise. I lifted it without taking my eyes off from the magazine and then I looked at the screen.

Loser N :

Yo, Kath, get your ass here, you just lost the greatest race.

Me:

Oh, no, really? What a pity .. i think i'm going to cry.

Loser N :

Oh c'mon sis, the party has began. You're missing all the fun

Me:

I'll try to get used to living with it.

Loser N :

You're so boring oh my gah -_-

Me:

Nate, I swear that if you'll keep sending me messages i'm going to lock all the doors and windows and you'll sleep outside.

Loser N :

-_-

I rolled my eyes and threw the phone on the couch next to me. I found this magazine more interesting than ever. I'm sure that the party is just a bunch of teenagers with a shitty attitude. I bet that most of them are already drunk and having sweaty make out sessions

...

I took the grammar book from the locker and I turned around blinking a few times. I frowned at the sight.

"Oh, wow!" Was all I could say at the moment. "You look..umm .." I stutter and he looked bored and unimpressed at me. "Yeah, you look nice. Who dressed you? The Great Depression? "I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, squeezing my lips into a thin line.