One

Chapter 1

"You'll stay with your brother."

And with that, my life would change totally, becoming more monotonous than it already was. I think my mother started to hate me, I made enough bad things. Actually, everything I do is far from being good. I blowed away a strand of hair that came in my face and I finished packing. After the last box I looked one more time at the room, then I turned off the lights and closed the door behind me. I descended down the stairs that I hated so much, but now I will miss them because here have happened most of the things that changed me. I shook my head, dispelling the thought. I entered the living room and I watched as my father was carrying the boxes to the door. It looked like we're moving the whole house. Lord, how many things do I have? I was interrupted from my thoughts by my mother who came near me. I turned to her and smiled.

"Sorry you have to do that. I'll miss you, honey! "she hugged me and then kissed my forehead.

"I'll miss you too, Mom! We'll visit you when we have time. I'll take Nate's ass here even if I'll have to pull him by the hair. "My Mom laughed, but I was serious. I took the backpack from the chair and I put it on my shoulder. I took one last glance at the house and then I entered the car.

...

"Katherine .." I heard a voice and I frowned, turning my head. "Nate is about to throw a bucket of water on you." I laughed, with my eyes still closed.

"I'll not fall into this trap again, Dad." I opened my eyes, and watched him, then I looked back to the window where it was Nate's stupid face. I screamed, then I put my hand on the chest. "My fucking God!" I shouted, and the two laughed loudly. I rolled down the belt, then suddenly opened the door, hitting Nate in the leg. "Move, bitch!" I ordered and threw the backpack in his arms. I started going to the door, but I was stopped.

"You're not helping us?" Nate asks, raising an eyebrow.

I huffed and I rolled my eyes. I swear to God, I'll shoot him. "What kind of man are you? You're asking a girl to carry the luggage? "I asked, pretending to be hurt. Dad got out of the car and I applied the good and helpless girl behavior. "Daddy, Nate compels me to carry the luggage." I talked into a childish voice and made a lovely face whose father did not resist.

"Nate, leave your little sister, she's tired." Dad said, taking out the first box from the trunk of the van. Nate clenched his jaw and gave me a deadly look and I just smiled sweetly. I turned around and entered the house, running upstairs into the room with the balcony before Nate will take it. The bed and the furniture were already here, so I threw myself on the bed doing a tumble and went to the front door of the balcony. I opened it and got out, watching the two of them struggling with the luggage.

"Pull the other side!" Dad yelled.

"I'm already doing this, dodderer!" Nate yelled back.

"Not like that, we will fall with it, you idiot!"

"Stop yelling at me!" Nate stirred, and the next second, he fell on his stomach, and my father droped the box on him. After he realized what was happening, Nate began to stir again.

"Get this shit off! It's crushing me! I'm running out of air! "I began to laugh out loud, catching the railing in the hand. The image of the yard was so comical. The box covered Nate and only half of his leg was exposed. After Dad has managed to take the box down, Nate stood up, taking a deep breath. I continued to laugh, getting Nate's attention.

"You'll pay for that, insect!"