Chapter 0

(To those that are following me. I am sorry that I took so long to update my other stories. On the month of June I was taking summer classes and I was more focused on that. But now that I am free I will do my best to update my other work. For now enjoy this story and have a nice day)

-Synchronizing: Earth(Remnant)-

You are probably asking yourself what happened to Earth and why is the moon shattered

You are probably asking yourself what happened to Earth and why is the moon shattered. The answer is simple. Years before the rebirth there were two factions in a secret war against one another: The Templars and the Assassins. The templars are a secret transnational organization which for thousands of years has striven to seize control of humanity in the name of uplifting their condition and inaugurating lasting, world peace. Their vision of a perfect, global society, which they term the New World Order, is one which entails a world government under their dominion, whether directly imposed or in the form of a shadow regime manipulating states and society from behind-the-scenes. And the Assassins, also known as the Assassin Order and originally as the Hidden Ones, is a secret global peacekeeping organization dedicated to protecting humanity from abuses of power, coercive rule, and injustice. As the etymology of the term assassin, their traditional methods have revolved around stealth operations, selective violence, and the assassination of those deemed to be perpetrators of oppression under the belief that this minimizes collateral damage in accordance with their absolute prohibition against harming innocent lives. These two factions were at war with each other for generations and they all wanted a similar goal but with different intentions. "To save the world". But they weren't doing this with only their own hands. They were also using these artifacts known as "The Pieces of Eden". Said artifact were created by an advanced civilization known as the Isus. These artifacts wielded powers that were beyond anyone's comprehension. Given those who wielded them a sense of them becoming Gods among men. Though these artifacts were the center of it all in these two factions war for making the world a better place. Though sadly this war has caused them to stumble upon a device that was far to powerful that not even the previous artifact can compare to it.

Its called

(Not an actual Piece of Eden)

The Will of God

This artifact was like no other. All the other pieces of Eden were nothing compared to this thing. And so the Templars of modern time along with the Assassins were at war to try and take hold of this artifact before the other does. But sadly... the Templars had won this never ending war as one of its leaders activated the artifact in hopes of unimaginable power... but instead... He brought his world to ruin