Chapter 1

Memory's POV

Hey guys it's me! It's been yrs.
I'm 18 almost 19. I died my hair lavender. I have blue contacts. I haven't really grown. I have lost weight. I haven't dated anyone since Hayes. Me and Gray kisses once( yrs ago) It was weird we decided it was better to be friends than date. He's been there for me through everything along with Ali, Ethan and my friend Charleigh. Charleigh is also Grays girlfriend. She's ok with our friendship. So that's always a plus. Everything's been kinda weird. I haven't seen Hayes. Every time Ali, Nash and Cam go to visit they won't let me go. Whatever I bet he has moved on and that's why. Anyways it's April. Cheer season is over for now. I have nothing to do anymore. I finally get the courage and I roll out of the bed. I land face first on the floor with a thud. I get off the floor and look at the clock. It's 9:20. I might as well get ready. I go to my closet and find something to wear. I lay it on my bed. I head to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror. I brush my hair and straighten it. I do a fishtail braid to the back. I do my face makeup. I do a smokey eye. For my lips I just do a gloss. I walk into my room and get changed. I throw my dirty clothes in the hamper. I go and grab my galaxy high tops. I grab some sock and put my shoes up. I tie them. I go to my dresser with my jewelry. I grab my stud diamond earrings. I put in my diamond stud nose ring. I put on my tattoo choker. I put in my fuck off belly button ring. I grab my ray bans, beats and bag. I put my stuff in the bag but I set it on the bed. I grab my phone and beats. I blast music throw my beat. I start dancing and down the stairs toward the kitchen. I dance all the way into the kitchen. I get in there and I freeze. I instantly start blushing. There sits all the guys and some dude I haven't seen. But man he's sexy. I pull my beats off my head. I put them around my neck. "Umm hi" I say shyly cause I'm embarrassed. "Hey BBG nice dancing." Gilinsky says. "Yea baby girl that was cute!" Sammy says chuckling. I curtesy. "Thank you, thank you!" I say Bowing. "What's your name cutie?" The guy says winking. I know that voice. Where the fuck do I know that voice from. "Me- Hayes?!" I ask cutting myself off. "Yea how d- wait memory?" Hayes asks. "The one and only" I say. "What happened to your eyes and your hair?" Hayes asks. "Not like you actually care. Or that it's any of your business. But I wanted change. I didn't want to be the same." I say. "Guys can you give us a minute? I need to talk to her alone." Hayes says. All the guys nod. They all walkout of the room. Idek why but I'm fuckin nervous or dear lord...