Chapter 1: Sugar Cube Hangout

This is the story of how Shimmer and Pinkie met an old friend of Minty's. It all started at Sugar Cube Corner. Shimmer, Pinkie and Minty were hanging out like usual, only this time Minty seemed to upset about something.

    "Hey um, Minty are you ok?" Shimmer asked.

     "Huh, oh, yeah." Minty replied without even looking at her.

     "No Minty, Shimmy is right. Something's upsetting you and we want to know what it is." Pinkie said with concern.

     "Alright ya caught me, I am upset." Minty said in defeat.

      "From what?" Shimmer asked curiously.

        "Yeah what's bothering you, Mint?" Pinkie also asked.

        "Well I just miss somepony, that's all." Minty replied with a heavy sigh.

          "Can you at least tell us who it is?" Shimmer asked.

            "Sure, it be nice to talk about her." Minty replied. "Her name is Sprinkle Doughnut and she's an old unicorn friend of mine, back when I lived in Sweetestria."

        "Does she still live there?" Pinkie asked curiously with her head cocked to the side.

        "As far as I know, she does." Minty replied.

        "So, why don't we go to Sweetestria and see her?" Shimmer asked with the slightest hint of excitement in my voice.

       "Sure, we can do that. In fact I have a portal to Sweetestria at my place." Minty replied.

   "Well what are we waiting for let's go!" Pinkie screamed in excitement.

    "Alright to Minty's house we go." Shimmer declared. After that they left Sugar Cube Corner and went to Minty's place.