Chapter 23: Chat With Gator

After Shimmer arrived at her mom's castle. "Mom, where are you?" Shimmer asked.

"I'm over here, Shim." Gator replied as she was swimming in the water.

"Oh, good. Cause I need to ask you about two, very important things." Shimmer said.

"Ok. What are they?" Gator asked as she got out and dried herself off.

"First question, have you seen a evil version of me?" Shimmer asked nervously in reply.

"Uh, no." Gator replied, a little bit confused.

"Good." Shimmer said as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Shimmer, what do you mean by a evil version of you? Gator asked.

   "There is an evil clone of me called Mean Shimmer but she refers to herself as Suffer. She's been cloning all of my closest friends and now she wants to clone my family." Shimmer replied.

"That's awful." Gator said.

"She also wants to clone my 'twin sister'. Speaking of which, do I have a twin sister?" Shimmer asked.

Gator sighed before she replied, "Yes, her name is Twinkle Song."

"Wait, really?" Shimmer asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Gator replied.

"Where can I find her?" Shimmer asked curiously.

"At the train station." Gator replied.

"Why?" Shimmer asked in confusion.

"Cause I invited her to live with me. And she said yes." Gator replied.

"I'll go wait for her." Shimmer said.

"Ok but first, here's a picture of what she looks like." Gator said as she floated it over to Shimmer.

"Thank you." Shimmer said as she put the photo in her mane and flew to the train station.