𝐯. 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞?

Chapter 5
" Thought were too good for me, my dear. "

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Charlotte, Lucas, Jason, Patrick, and Andy were all at the Henderson household. Lucas knew he could trust Charlotte with anything. He took her hand and ran to the other side of the house even though Charlotte did not know what they were doing.

"Lucas, what are we doing?" Charlotte whispered shouted. "We are gonna go through this window." Lucas said as he pointed to the window which made Charlotte nod knowing she wants to get out of anything that her brother is up to.

Charlotte went through the window pretty quickly so they don't waist time or anybody finding them. Charlotte got up from the ground. As she turned around, she saw Lucas struggling, so she grabbed his hand so it would be easier to pull him out of the window.

As he got through the window, Lucas went over to something on the table that Charlotte didn't know what it was, but she didn't care whatsoever. "Dustin. It's Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin." Lucas said Dustin's name which made Charlotte smile knowing what he is going to do.

"Lucas? Where the hell have you been?" Dustin asked in a very upset tone in his voice. "Just listen. Are you guys looking for Eddie?" Lucas asked Dustin. "Yeah and we found him, no thanks to you." Dustin clarified while he snapped at Lucas.

"You found him?" Lucas asked quietly with wide eyes which Charlotte also was starting to get interested. "He's at a boathouse on Coal Mill Road. Don't worry. He's safe." Dustin said calmly.

"You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?" Lucas said which made Charlotte roll her eyes. "That's bullshit. Eddie tried to save Chrissy." Dustin said defending his older friend.

"Then why do all the cops say he did it?" Lucas asked which made Charlotte roll her eyes again by him not catching up, but stoped in her tracks when she heard a familiar voice.

"Lucas, you're so behind it's ridiculous, okay?" Max sassed which made Charlotte chuckle which Max heard. "Wait, who are you with?" Max asked through the thing. "Oh, I'm just with Charlotte Carver." Lucas said.

"Wait, how did she get involved in this?" Max asked with a worried tone which made Charlotte take the thing from Lucas's hand and spoke into it. "It's a long story, Max. Just finish what you were saying to Lucas." Charlotte reassured which made Max listen to her.

"Just meet us at the school. We'll explain later." Max said which made Lucas and Charlotte look at each other before Lucas spoke again. "I... I can't. I think some real bad shit's about to go down." Lucas said in worry.