𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫? 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞!

Chapter 8
" My girl, my girl, my girl. Talkin' 'bout my girl, my girl. "

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Charlotte was in the kitchen making pop corn for herself because she was gonna watch a movie.

She heard the front door close which made her snap her head to the door. She saw Jason walking up the stairs with a blank face.

"Hey Jason. Do you wanna watch a movie, I'm making pop corn." Charlotte asked with a smile on her face which made Jason turn to her.

"Yeah sure. I'll just get changed." Jason said quietly which made Charlotte nod. She knew something was up with her brother, but she didn't think about it.

Charlotte grabbed the pop corn from the microwave and went straight to her room. Surprisingly Jason was already in her room.

"What movie are we watching?" Jason asked.

"I don't know yet. Nothing scary though!" Charlotte said with a chuckle which made Jason chuckle too.

Jason wanted to tell Charlotte about Patrick, but he knew her heart was gonna be crushed. He had to though before she sees it on the news.

"I have to tell you something Charlotte." Jason said to Charlotte which made her turn her head to him giving him her full attention.

"Yeah?" Charlotte asked which made Jason sigh before he spoke.

"Patrick is dead."

Charlotte woke up from a call from Nancy. Charlotte ignored the call until it called again which made Charlotte groan in frustration.

She got out of her bed and started walking to the phone that was on her wall.

"What?" Charlotte asked in a angry tone for interrupting her sleep.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Nancy chuckled a bit which made Charlotte sigh.

"Sorry just not in a good mood this morning." Charlotte apologized. "Hey your good, but we have to go somewhere. We are about to leave to pick you up.

All Charlotte said was 'ok' before she put the phone back in the wall.

Charlotte went to her closet and picked out blue cargo pants and big rainbow sweater. She knew it didn't match, but she didn't care. She had to wear something.