Prologue

"Ranmaru!" The voice of a stressed teacher echoed through the hallway as two guys ran away, laughing.

One of them has a beautiful hair dyed in the deepest shade of navy with beautiful eyes replicating a snake's.

The other who is laughing loudly is a pretty boy with his pink-dyed hair tied in two portions, his eyes the shade of aquamarine like beautiful, sparkling lagoons.

Both of them were panting like crazy as they reached the soccer field where their friends are waiting for them.

Their friends waved at them and they slid down the slope and into the soccer field, then they proceeded to play their favourite sport- laughing together, not caring about anything else.

Nothing else but their match which if they win- they will finally be at the Championships.

The match is the same reason why they are out in the soccer field, skipping classes and maximizing their own strength.

But this very thing- it's their life. It's what keeps them happy. It's what gives them that strong rush of adrenaline and euphoria and it's what makes their heart beat a thousand beats per second.

This is their ecstacy.. the solution to every of their problems.. or maybe.. the way to find solution to their problems, rather.

Either way, this is what they live for.

Soccer..

Soccer is what makes them enjoy every existing second..

And as long as you enjoy anything and everything.. you will win.

***

"Ugh, how am I supposed to focus?" Shindou, Shindou Takuto the ace student of Raimon High- his hair is naturally color grey because of a mild condition. Nonetheless, he is still handsome as ever.

He pushed his glasses further into his nose with his forefinger as he let out a big sigh before trying to focus back on the Math equation he's been trying to solve.

But getting a little bit of peace isn't as easy as it sounds as his ears was constantly filled with continuous chattering and giggling of students, jaws chewing gums, heavy breaths and now.. the sound of horses galloping as two students ran through the hallway, laughing like maniacs.

Great.

Just great.

Now, he would never be able to solve this equation. Definitively.

He banged his head in the table after tearing the pages of his notebook furiously.

***

It was lunch time at that moment, Shindou is at the library- his favourite place.

Oh how peaceful it it there. No distracting noises, no laughing or snickering.. just.. tranquility.

He's eating the bento his Mom made for him while again, trying to solve the Math equation those loud ducks from earlier interrupted him from doing so.

Everyday, his high school life is going around this cycle.

Staying in the library, playing the piano in the music room sometimes, avoiding almost all people that he come across to, acing tests and solving Math problems.

Nonetheless, he is happy and satisfied. Until he isn't..