Epilogue: Clouds Are Witness

Shindou can't possibly calm down.

"What if Kirino hates me? What if he rejected me? What if he doesn't want to see me ever again?!"

Those are the thoughts that keeps on ruining the genius's- genius mind, at this point he just want to past out.

That's the very same feeling the soccer player was feeling now.

"Did he really mean that? What if he was just kidding and I took it seriously? I will be in a big mess!"

Little does each other know, they were both panicking because of the same exact reason.

Kirino went to School early in the morning. He just wanted to think and sort things out, but the neighbors won't let him be in peace because of that loud shitty music.

"I swear if I had my own speaker, I will play all BTS songs, all day long! And no one can stop me!" That is what he's planning to do.

But for now, he was here in the rooftop, staring at the blue lovely sky, feeling the breeze hit his warm cheek, and the wind dancing with his rosy hair. Everything made him calm.

Shindou on the other hand was nervous. He's finding Kirino, actually he already saw him, now he was peeking at the boy. But he can't have encourage his own self to show his feelings. He's scared..

He was breating heavily, all of a sudden, someone tap his back. He turned around to see it and his temper drop.

"S-Shindou..." Akane approched
with a flower in her hand.

"What?!" Shindou asked, annoyance in his voice

Akane handed her the flower. Shindou took it with the 'what the hell?!' look in his face.

"Give it to Kirino!" Akane said with a sad smile yet she sounded excited

"H-huh? Wh-what do you mean?" Shindou asked in confusion, staring at the beautiful flower in his hand.

"Go! You can do that! You and Kirino will look cute together! Go tell him what you has to tell!" Akane cheered with her cute, signature smile.

"Akaneh..."

"He's my friend. I want him to be happy.. but don't you dare break his heart, I'll break your handsome face!" Akane threatened and Shindou chuckled.

The genius gave the girl a 'thank you' smile before leaving.

Shindou approached Kirino.

"Uh...K-Kirino..." Shindou started.

"Shindou? What brought you here?" Kirino asked, trying to avoid eye contact.

"A-about the text message I sent you..."

"Uhh...that? It's fine, it's a joke, right?" The soccer player chuckled nervously.

The two locked eyes, silence and embarrasment eating each other alive. The silence stayed a little bit longer until Shindou spoke up.

"Uh...Kirino, about the message...It's true! Kirino, I really like you! When I first saw you I really think you are attractive and when I knew you are bi I had hope now its all clear I really like you if you reject me please don't end our friendship..." The genius started speaking so fast and surprisingly, Kirino understood everything.

"Woah! I never thought you can rap!" Kirino teased.

"I like you, w-will yo-you be my b-boy-frriend?" Shindou asked nervously.

"I like you too, ofcourse I will be your boyfriend." Kirino answered with a pink tint in his cheeks.

Without any hesitation Shindou rushed and hugged Kirino tightly. Kirino hugged back. They stare at each other's eyes and without noticing, their faces were only few centimeters apart from each other.

Kirino lean his face even more and pressed his lips to 'his' genius lover.

And starting that day, they dated. Everyone knew it and their friends were happy for them.