Chapter 3: As Part of the Squad

When Kirino arrived in the School's Cafeteria, his friends are already waiting for him in one of the table.

"Hey, what's up?" Kirino greeted, sitting at one of the chairs his friends saved for him.

Everyone answered with "fine", or "good", and some just raised a thumbs up.. but Kyousuke which answer caught everyone's attention.

"Never been good before.. " He answered, smiling like an idiot.

"Ooh.. spill the tea!" Shinsuke cheered, curious for what his senior has in the bag.

"I uhh.. I have a boyfriend.." Everyone gasped, almost-in-unison as the ace striker confessed his status.

"Ugh.. I'm hating this.." Kariyah complained in which Kyousuke just laughed as he rest his hand on Tenma's left leg under the table.

"I.. I think I may have a boyfriend soon too, y'all.." Akane stated with a light shade of pink in his cheeks, making everyone look in her direction.

"Really? Who?" Her co-manager, Aoi asked happily.

"You know.. that handsome, genius guy.." Akane answered, giggling as she covered her lips with her hand, trying to hide her smile.

Upon hearing Akane's words, Kirino shot his face up.

"Handsome, genius guy.. that must be Shindou, isn't?" He thought to himself as he suspiciously stared at Akane.

"I couldn't care less.." He denied the weird anger he's feeling as he tried to fool his own self.

"Aish, be more specific.." Aoi spoke once again, getting slightly tired of descriptions.

"Shindou! I really like him..."

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Kirino was right.

Just then, the said genius suddenly popped out of nowhere, approaching them happily.

"Hey guys!" Akane suddenly composed himself and fixed her hair as Shindou sat on one of the empty chairs.

"Hello!" Shinsuke greeted him happily, excited for his new friend.

"I think you should hang out with us more often, Shindou!" Tenma said and all of them agreed.

Although Shindou noticed that Tenma suddenly yelped a second after he spoke which caught his attention, and the position of Tenma's legs and Kyousuke's hand made him understand whatever rather naughty thing is happening under that table, he decided to ignore it.

"Of course.."

"You know what, cut it. I'm hungry, let's eat now.. tell me I'm not the only one?" Nishiki interfered, rubbing his stomach.

"We're not hungry yet, besides, you're the only one who's always hungry here.." Midori answered in which Nishiki just let out a deep chuckle in return.

"Do I have to kiss you to shut you up?" He answered, instantly making Midori quiet down.

"Ugh! Could you guys please screw it!" Kariyah complained, gripping in his hair in irritation. Because who would be glad to have what supposed to be friends flirting in front of your very single ass.