Chapter 8: Heartbeat's Louder than Drums

"Can you hear my heartbeat baby? You gave me a new life, you gave me a new birth"

"Rapmon's voice is great!" Kirino complimented as his eyes sparkles, reflecting the lights coming from the light-sticks the fans are waving.

"His rapping skills is more.. wow!" Shindou replied "He's the best rapper!" The genius added, getting wild.

"Noooouu! Suga is best rapper!" The soccer player argued in which the genius just laughed.

"Rapmon is the best!"

"Shindou..."

"Kirino..."

"Shindou Takuto!"

"Yahh! What?!"

"You are very no fun!"

"Aisshh, Im sorry...let's enjoy the concert..."

"Hmmm 'kay!"

The concert was loud. Everyone were shouting and enjoying the concert.

Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!
"Wonhae Manhi Manhi yeah!" BTS! BTS! BTS!

There it was, the concert was fun! Every people were waving their ARMY bomb in the sky, chanting their idol's name. The genius can literally see the happiness and excitement or should I say- "euphoria" in his muse's eyes.

They were glimmering and his thin, rosy lips were pointing upwards.

The genius couldn't be happier.

Later on the song: 'Ddaeng' played.

The rapline was rapping smoothly yet roughly as if they will eat the whole stage. RM's verse started and the rapper- rapped it smoothly and yet somehow a bit flirty with that lil moan in every end of sentence.

SOPE were killin as they exchange raps and lines, and the rapline's undercut added up to the heat.

And when the most-awaited BAEPSAE played, everyone in the arena screamed in excitement.

And there's the hip thrust came, Jhope do be killin the whole crowd.

Taehyung stops in front of Kirino and did the hip thrust in there, pointing his long finger to his uhm.. body part whatsoever.

Kirino's cheeks flushed red, and Shindou just stood there, wanting to drag him out of the Arena. All of the song had finished and they left.

The whole event had ended and Shindou and Kirino ate dinner together.

"Kirino...do you like Taehyung?" He asked while eating.

"Ofcourse!" Kirino answered immediately without any hesitation.

"Uhmm...I mean.. romantically?"

"Yep, I just have a lil crush for him..." He admitted with a shy smile.

"Are you gay?"

Kirino almost choked in the pizza. "I'm.. uhmm.. bisexual rather.."

"Ohh, me too..."

"Really, huh.."

There's silence, and ofcourse akwkardness. But the genius break the ice and talked about the concert. They laugh at each other and soon part ways.