𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
Time flew by so fast, it was dark now. I try to start the bike with my greasy black hands. The sound of the engine turning on pounded in my ears. It Works. The Engine sounded clear and the machinery was smooth and clean. It was a simple fix, just a couple loose screws and a rusty piston.

With my dirty hands I grab out my phone and call the number that was saved into my phone by Rowan. The phone rings, and rings, then it stops, I flinch at the loud noise that echoed from the line "Rowan? Are you there?" I was practically yelling at the phone, hoping he can hear me.

"Hahah August!? I...is that you!?" He was laughing and his words were stretched. No way was he drunk.

"Rowan! Are you drunk?" I yell over the speaker, "whAt! NO August. I. Am.not.drunk. Just a little TiPSYYYYYYYYY" *boom* I heard a thud, my eyes go wide and my heart rate rises, "Rowan!Rowan!" Is he ok!? What the hell was that!? I hear murmuring, laughing, and a high pitched female voice. Either I was paranoid or she said Rowan's name multiple times in between giggles.

I pull the phone away from my ear when the sound of ruffling in the microphone fills my ears. "Hello?" A female voice was talking to me, I smashed the phone back to my ear immediately yes, "Hello! Do you know Rowan? Where is he, is he ok!?" My breathing is quick and I try to take deep breaths. 'In and out, in and out' I chant in my head. What if he hurt himself? What if he is bleeding?

"Haha, hey girl stop stressing, he just fell off the table, he is soooooo drunk" The girl's voice was high pitched like she was drunk as well. Who does she think she is? "Give the phone to Rowan now." I demanded, my voice was clear and strong.

"Or what? He's mine for the night sweetie. Wait your turn." I could tell that bitch was smiling right now. I inhaled and tried to sound calmer, which didn't work when I heard her talking to him. "I said give the phone to Rowan. Now!" If this little brat had headphones in, her eardrums would've burst.

She laughed "bye jealous whore." She hung up. That cow just hung up the phone. Jealousy makes me clench my jaw and fists.

Why the fuck was Rowan at a club!? I ask him to go out for a couple hours and he goes to a fucking club!? I grabbed the only and closest helmet to me, got Rowan's bike keys and jumped on his bike. Yes I wasn't in the appropriate bike clothes but it's the best I've got right now.

I drive to the only club I can think of. The one everyone always goes to. It's on the outskirts of town and everyone from school goes there. The speed limit didn't exist, my back was lowered, my chest touching the gas tank so I could gain speed. I could hear the music and singing from a mile away. I pulled up the driveway of 'the Mint', it was either 8 or 10 pm. I didn't keep track of the time. I take off the helmet and storm inside to a rainbow lit up room packed with people. Some drunk, some making out, some laughing, some dancing and some even crying. A lot for a Wednesday night.