𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

After lots of shopping with Maddie I finally decided on a dress. I haven't been to the sky lounge since the incident last week. Eva has been in touch with Rowan every night as usual, meanwhile I've been overthinking and stressing about the masquerade party I'm going to with Rowan as his date.

It's Wednesday and I wait in the car park by Rowan's motorbike for tutoring, I've been waiting a pretty damn long time. He had to cancel the last couple sessions because he felt bad for what had happened last time but this week I technically forced myself over and told him I didn't care about what happened.

I stand there admiring Rowan's bike, the blue details shine by the sun's light. I kick the ground out of boredom, my impatient ass could never. I bend down to tie my laces of my green converse that match my green sweat shorts and cropped white top before I then move my wavy brown hair out of my face to see movement in the corner of my eye.

There's no one around so I glance in that direction to see Jenny and a couple of her friends walking up to me. With Jenny leading the group she speaks first. "August." She nods my head at me. "Jenny" I nod back. I should've shown a smile or some sort of kindness but I'm sick of Jenny and her shit so instead I kept a straight face.

She looks around before locking eye contact. "This is your warning" she says with a straight face, i laugh "a warning?" My brows crease in confusion.

"Yes. A warning" she repeats "what for? What did I do? Break some girl code?" I accuse her.

She rolls her eyes "keep your hands off my sister" she gives me a filthy look, her eyebrows stiff with tension.

"i'm sorry? Your sister?!" I chuckle and continue "what about your sister? I didn't touch her"

"don't lie to my face bitch" her friends make snide comments and whisper to each other,

I puts my hands up in an act of surrendering "i'm not lying, i didn't touch your filthy sister" her friends proceed to make comments whilst Jenny stands up straight "my filthy sister you say?" She looks to her friends who are nodding at her, she then looks around "i'll show you filthy."

She warns before throwing a wrist at my face. My head jerks back from the force, I re-adjust my jaw and massage it. "wow, didn't see that one coming" i crack my knuckles and fix my shirt

"oh there's more than that coming bitch. I will end you" she knocks another one into my stomach. Once again I jolted from the force. A bit over exaggerating if you ask me.

"That's for stealing Rowan" she says, i fix my posture from the hit, then she adds "i hate it when people date my man" she throws another one into my eye causing me to rub it

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat or fight I've got tutoring with your 'man' so I'm giving you the chance to walk away" i turn my back towards her, walking closer to the bike, still rubbing my watery eye.