chapter 1

/Accio!/

Audrey climbed out of bed to see Ron Weasley, her identical twin, peacefully snoozing. The reddish hair of Audrey's brother is gently shaken.

"Wake up, Ron, stop dreaming or the twin will eat everything!!" demanded Audrey yanking Ron out of bed by the ankle.

Ron instantly awoke in fear, and he sat up, "bloody hell." He began to put on his jacket over his pajamas.

He hurried down the stairs and sat yelling at the table. "Mum, hurry up, we have to collect our wands and robes from Diagon Alley!"

Molly grinned and spoke softly. "Wake up your sister, we still have time."

Audrey smiled broadly and sang, "I'm here!"

Molly grins as she embraces her daughter.

Molly demanded with her hands on her hips.
"Okay, now go sit down. Breakfast will be served in less than a minute."

Ron and Audrey sat next to one other and grinned as they noticed their brothers and younger sister were not yet at the table, a sense of pure joy overwhelmed tbem as soon they saw their mother with place of foods.

Molly has set out bacon, eggs, and hash for each twin.

Audrey consumed her food as fast as she could. Ron glanced at Audrey and he exclaimed.

"Bloody hell!  The food is going nowhere!"

Audrey put the fork down and swallowed her orange juice.

Ron didn't take long to finish his food after his older brothers and his younger sister went downstairs.

They all went to London and went to the high street to see the wizards.

Audrey ran in and ran into Twilfitt and Tattings, the robe shop, and saw a pale boy with white blonde hair and misty grey eyes. He was fucking gorgeous in her opinion.

a boy with brown hair and rounded glasses with brilliant green eyes, and on his forehead was a thin lightning bolt shaped scar.

They were both trying on their robes.

Audrey thought while staring at the marked boy.

(He seemed friendly. )

she walked over to him, waving at him, bubbling.
"Wicked to meet you! My name is Audrey Weasley, can I have your name?"

The boy turned and looked at Audrey and hesitated.
"Hello... My name is Harry Potter,  it is a pleasure to meet you?"

Audrey's eyes widen and she stammers dropping the stuff she had.  "Harr-Harry Potter?" Harry Potter?!"

Harry nodded, slightly surprised.

Audrey grinned and muttered,"Wicked."

Audrey chatted with Harry until a pale blond boy with misty grey eyes came into view behind potter and she excused herself and walked toward the pale pointed face malfoy.

Audrey went in front of the boy and stared at him, admiring his face.

Audrey thought to herself, "bloody hell, he is adorable."

Draco noticed that Audrey was looking at his face, he blushed while thinking.
"she must have noticed my charms and fallen in love with me."

Draco looked at her up and down, he said to Audrey.

"red hair and freckles, you must be a weasley."
He tried to sound mean but his voice cracked.

Audrey nodded and admired Draco for his knowledge, ignoring his voice crack.

"Ha! I assume you've met your fair share of wizard families; are you here for Hogwarts?"

Draco cleared his throat, his face flushed red, and proudly announced.

"My mum bought me a wand, and I'm here with my father to buy me a robe for Hogwarts." I suppose the same applies to you?"

Audrey nodded and radiated. "Yes, What did you say your name was?"

Draco sighed and shared, "Malfoy, I'm Draco Malfoy."

(She has a good eye making friends with someone like me.)   Draco said to himself as he was looking up and down at Audrey.

Audrey smiled, and she waved goodbye to Draco and Harry Potter after getting her robe and a few more robes.

Audrey sees Ron in the shop with Molly, their mom, and their little sister.

Audrey came in and picked Ron up spinning him around happily, carrying him high into the air.

"Ron! We have our gowns! I've made a couple of new friends."

Ron Uttered kicking the air.
"wicked! But can you put me down?"

Audrey smiled and placed
her brother down.

Audrey asked."Did you get a wand?"

Ron stirred his wand slowly in front of Audrey's face: "Yes, everyone has one, but you."

"Hurry up and get one." Audrey nodded and went to the man standing. Audrey inquired: "Good morning, mister, May I have a wand?"

Ollivanders smiled and went into the back room, returning holding two wands.

Ollivanders has given the nine-inch Core Troll Whisker to Audrey, and he suggested.
"Try this wand, It might be for you."

Audrey smiled, and she gripped the wand.

Ollivanders beamed. "try it."

Audrey pointed the wand at a book, and she shouted "Accio!"

A book appeared and slowly floated up, flew at her, and hit her in the face.

Audrey dropped the wand and slipped on a piece of paper, hitting her head on the ground with a loud slam as she gazed at the ceiling, feeling a sense of dizziness.

Ron gasped and ran to his sister and bent down to check her face.

Looking at her bleeding nose, he blurted out in a high pitch manner, "Are you okay? How bad is it?"

Audrey moaned in pain and touched her nose softly, covering it with her palms.

She muttered. "I'm okay, thanks,"

she sat down with Ron, he took the magic wand and gave it to Ollivanders.

"Maybe that wand isn't for you, so what about this one?"

Ollivanders whispered as he walked deeper into his store.
He gave her an Unyielding ten inch Alder wand with unicorn hair.

Audrey took it and yelled pointing at the book on the floor. "Accio!"

and this time another book appeared on the floor and floated into Audrey's hand.

Audrey smiled and yelled, jumping up and down with delight. Ollivanders smiled and chimed. "Indeed, and that will be seven galleons."

Molly pulled out seven galleons from her purse and gave them to him. They walked out of the shop and passed by Eeylops' Owl Emporium & Magical Menagerie.