chapter 28

(I love this song. Please listen until the end if you want. )

Mr. Weasley was grabbed by Audrey, who quickly fled the compartment. As soon Draco left with his little henchmen.

She hurried in the Hogwarts Express and found Harry, Ron, and Hermione sitting in the same compartment.

She waved cheerfully to them, and they smiled back. Harry murmured to Ron as he was blushing. “ Sit next to Hermione.”  Ron looked puzzled and sat next to her, nudging Hermione to the window.

Audrey noticed professor Lupin sleeping she didn’t know who this dude was but she assumed he was a professor.

When Audrey sat down, Harry handed her a cauldron cake after patting the seat next to him.

“Thank you, Harry.”  Taking a sizable chunk of her cauldron cake, Audrey bubbled.

She grinned as she savored the dulce de leche whipped cream, vanilla cake, and white chocolate cake. She muttered cheerfully, "Yummy," as she ate her cake.

As Harry glances at Audrey, he nodded but his mouth had dried up due to anxiety. Inside, he felt foggy and lightheaded.

Hermione and Ron watched Harry like hawks until something clicked in their heads...they realized he fancied Audrey.

They both grin as they look at one other, thinking the same thing...they now wanted to attempt to get Harry and Audrey together.

Hermione pondered. (Harry and Audrey would make a wonderful couple.)

Ron reflected as he observed Harry and Audrey conversing and smiling at each other. (They clearly belong together...)

Mr. Weasley saw Ron and Hermione, the future lovers, and could tell precisely what they were thinking by the way they were both staring at one another and obviously communicating with their eyes.

(They finally realized that the chosen one fancy Audrey….) Mr. Weasley pondered as he licked his paw.

After hearing footsteps in the hallway, everyone became silent as their three least least favorite peoples- well, the trio least favorite people, Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle—appeared at the door of their compartment.

Draco Malfoy pulled out the container and murmured with a sluggish drawl, "Well

look who it is, Potty and the Weasel.” He said as he sent a sly glance Audrey's way. “Miss Carrot Head, too.”

Audrey demanded while feigning a scowl at Draco. “Leave us alone, Malfoy.” she was quite curious to see how this would go. 

Draco exhaled while giving Audrey a glance and said cockily.

I heard last summer that your father finally found some gold, Miss Carrot. Did your mother pass away from shock?”

Audrey let out a red-hot breath.

Ron sprang up so rapidly as she was about to speak that he knocked a basket on the floor and awoke Professor Lupin, who snorted.

"Who is that?"

"Draco questioned, taking a step back as he noticed the professor.

“New professor, now..tell me what you were saying? I think the professor should know.”Audrey inquired, rising up and preventing Ron from hitting Draco.

Draco's brows furrowed; he knew better than to start a fight in front of the professors.

Draco whispered angrily to Crabbe and Goyle, "C'mon," as they walked down the corridor and out of sight.