Chapter 8

Audrey opened her eyes and felt someone softly caressing her hand.

She looked at who was touching her and there was no one. She pulled her hand away in horror. She looked around, but no one was in view.

Audrey sat down and muttered, "Is Ron coming?" She looked around her and rubbed her eyes, her eyes watering.

Audrey went to bed, and then she heard the door creak.

She immediately rose up, but it wasn't the one she was waiting for, "oh, good morning, Malfoy, How's your morning?"

Draco sat down and whispered, "It's okay. I heard you broke a bone." Is that true?"

Audrey nodded, flexing, "I don't feel any more pain."

Draco asked smiling, "What does it feel like?"

"Stabbing inside."

Draco laughed, "Wicked."

Audrey shook her head and asked, "Are there any flowers?" I've been injured."

"No, I'm sorry, but I have breakfast for you."

Draco held out a green apple while he chewed his.

Audrey smiles at the bright apple in her hand and she takes a mini bite, "Thank you, Malfoy-where is Mr. Weasley?!"

Audrey jumped out of her bed, panicking.

She ran around the hospital wing looking for the black cat.

Soon, she found him lying in a mini hospital bed with his head bandaged up.

She ran and hugged him.

"No! Mr. Weasley! Please, you can't die! I'll let you eat from the table, whatever you want!"

Mr. Weasley opened his eyes with a smirky smile, "Deal."

Audrey took Mr. Weasley in her arms until he tried to cut her with his claws.

Draco softly patted Mr. Weasley's head, and he asked, "What happened?"

"My owner stabbed the troll in the nose and ear, then she managed to get it to knock it out, Then the professor found Audrey laying on the ground, and he just left her behind while she was yelling for him to come back."

"Tough luck anyway. I hope you both feel better and, oh, I almost forgot."

Draco put a green apple on the bed for Mr. Weasley before he walked out of the room and tapped Audrey's head.

Audrey took Mr. Weasley and hugged him, "at least somebody came to visit... I hope Ron will come."

After some time, Audrey was sent to get ready for a class. She went to her dormitory and changed into her new Slytherin uniform.

She ran from her room to the charm class.

She came in and she bowed.  "I'm sorry I'm late."

Professor Filius smiled, and Audrey sat down next to Draco, who gave her a small wave, she smiled and waved back at him.

Draco put a bunch of origami across from Audrey, who picked them up confused.

Draco folded his arm, looking at the teacher, listening to the lesson, "These are the potion lecture notes, so be thankful."

Audrey smiled and picked it up, but then she looked at Draco, "hold on? Are you in my potion class? Where?"

'You never pay attention to me." Draco mentioned.

"I'm sorry. I'll notice you next time."

Draco nodded and asked. "How was the apple?"

Audrey: Rather tart but tasty. Mr. Weasley didn't like that. Let's just say he liked meat. Thanks Malfoy."

Audrey smiled, and Draco glanced away, "Weasley, you told me you'd let me try coffee, so when?"

Audrey replies with a smile, "Ask me tomorrow morning, I'll let you have a cup and some Muggle cakes!"

"Muggle cake? No, I'm not having Muggle food."

"Why not? It is so delicious that you should try coffee cake or chocolate cake, There are so many types of Muggle world food that are delicious. Mmmmm..." she rambled.

"No."

Audrey placed her hand on her hip, "Well, if you don't have a piece of Muggle food, then you may not have a piece of coffee."

Draco grumbles, "All right, I'll get a piece of Muggle cake with everything."

Audrey squealed,  "Great! I'll see you tomorrow! I hope you'll appreciate the perfect combination!"

"We must learn Lumos; we should pay attention or you won't get anything at Hogwarts." Draco reminded.

Audrey joked, "You're right, but my brain doesn't work that way."

"absurdity. All our minds are designed to learn."

After learning Lumos together, and at the end of the classroom.

they both went off to all their classes.

Before long, it was dinner.

Audrey went to her table in Slytherin and went to sit down, but she noticed Hermione waving at her.

She ran and sat herself beside Hermione, Harry, and Ron.

Ron looked at Audrey in confusion and asked Hermione, "Why did you invite a Slytherin to the table?"

Hermione scoffed, glaring at ron. "She's not just a Slytherin she's your sister and a nice person Ronald Now shut up you don't have anything nice to say."

Audrey took a seat between Harry and Hermione.

Audrey just grabbed some food and started eating while Harry glanced at her every second.

Audrey dropped her food and she smiled, "Yes?"

Harry looked the other way, "Nothing."

Audrey nodded and pulled Mr. Weasley out of his purse and let him eat what he wanted.

Hermione looked at Audrey, "Audrey I heard what happened. Are you okay?"

Audrey shows her once broken arm, smiling, "yep!" The troll broke my arm, but I'm okay! The battle has been won!

Mr. Weasley mentioned, "Then the troll came down on her and broke her bones so there would be equality."

Hermione said, pitying her,  "I hope you feel better sooner rather than later."

"Me too." Harry agreed.

"I feel better now anyway. Why didn't you come?"

Hermione and Harry revealed, 'We were in class, and we were unable to leave."

"What? Oh, Wait... How did Malfoy come to visit me if it was class?"

Audrey got up and went to Slytherin's table, and seated herself next to Draco.

Audrey asked, raising an eyebrow, "How did you come to see me?"

"Simple. I took my legs and walked to the hospital wing."

Audrey frowned, "That's not what I meant, Malfoy. I mean, it was class when you visited me, so why did you visit me?"

Draco turned away with a blush, "No questions... Be quiet, redhead!"

Audrey crossed her arms and thought to herself, smiling. )I guess you thought of me as a good friend that you would leave class just to see how I was doing. How kind of Malfoy.)

"Why are you smiling like an insane person? Please stop."
Draco pleaded.

Audrey pinched his arm and came back to Gryffindor.

Draco growls and rubs his arm in pain as he eats his dinner.

A/N:

Many thanks for reading, nerd's.