chapter 2

Audrey went into the store excited and pointed to a black cat with grey eyes, which reminded her of Draco Malfoy just by the color of the eyes.

Audrey told herself that she caressed the cat watching him.

(Why is Malfoy on my mind? What an adorable cat!)

Audrey pointed to the cat and beamed staring hopefully at her mother. "Can I have this cat instead of an owl?"

Molly hesitated, then nodded slowly. "Of course, Sugar."

Audrey applauded, jumping up and down, "Yay!"

In the corner of her eye, she noticed Draco buying an owl, his father beside hi.

He looked up from his owl, after petting it and they locked eye contact immediately.

They watched one another for 40 seconds. (Damn)

Audrey smiled, and Draco turned away feeling his face unbearably warm, as he began to focus on his task.

Draco had a single thought. (Why it is so hot in here?..)

Audrey grabbed the dark cat, which had a grin on its face. Soon they walked out of the store and left to home.

Audrey went into her and Ron's room and started putting her stuff away.

Ron came into the room and asked Audrey, his brows furrowed, curiosity poking him in the ribs, "Why did you keep looking at that bloody Malfoy?"

Audrey turned around and looked at Ron in confusion and she asked, "What do you mean?"

"Whenever we got near or even were close to him in a store, you constantly smiled at him." Ron says, his brows knitted together.

Audrey laughed and beamed grinning at Ron. "he was just a new friend of mine, Ron."

Ron calmly said and nodded.
"Okay, I'd like to play a game of wizard chess tonight."

Audrey laughs and says, "Yes, of course."

"Great!" Ron says smiling.