The Psychopath Covered in Red

~Grell's P.O.V.~
I reeved the chainsaw as I watched Alois and Lizzy shivering in fear. Lizzy's eyes full of tears and Alois just as upset. Will grabbed my arm before i could even think about lifting the chainsaw. "Spare the girl. Kill the Triplet first, Ill deal with the brats." He said, glaring at me. "Yes darling~" i chirpped to him as he pushed me away. "Get to soul collecting" he said, slowly walking towards Alois and Lizzy, trapping the two in a near by corner. I smiled and took the chainsaw, revving it loudly and letting out a loud cackle. I saw the Triplet before me, fear flashing through his eyes. I smiled as i forcefully jammed the chainsaw into his chest violently. He coughed up blood as his body violently jumped as i moved the chainsaw down towards his crotch. "Grell!" Will yelled to me. "What? If I'm going to do this, I'm at least im going to enjoy it" I said, grinning evily. Will sighed, going back to conversing with the brats in the corner.. Somewhat looking like a pervert. I cut the chainsaw down and cut as much of him as i could, as he screamed in agony. "Will, no cinematic records are coming out, and im pretty sure I've put him through enough" i said to him. "What do you mean 'you've put him through enough'?" I smiled as i stepped aside to show will. He gasped. "Good lord..." he said, his legs slightly crossing, showing me that he was in fear i would do the same to him. "Well.... Cut him fully in half. We haven't had a death like that to write in a while." He said, going back to Alois. "Yes swetie~" i said seductively as I quickly pulled the chainsaw up, cutting all the way through him. Half of his corpse flopped on the ground in a dead pool of blood (Dead Pool...hehe) The red blood covering me. I smiled from the beautiful color all over the room. I looked at Will to see him slightly smiling at me. "What?" I said to him. He cleared his throat and redirected his attenton agian. I collected the records that were spilling from the fresh corpse.
~Will's P.O.V.~
That sociopath... he enjoys his job when we get to the killing parts. I wish i could see him this happy more often. I would never say this outloud, but he is somewhat attractive when he is like this. Covered in blood... Grell suddenly looked over at me, as I looked back at Alois awkwardly. He grinned at me. "Oh i see you lik-" I suddenly kicked him really hard in the crotch. He winned in pain as Lizzy hugged him. Grell finished collecting as he looked over at me. "Now what?" He asked me, wiping blood off his gloves onto his pants. I breathed out deeply. I walked to the other side of the room towards the broken windows. I motioned with my finger for Grell to come over as well. He followed and i wispered to him "You need to call Ciel and ask him what he thinks of Lizzy staying alive.." I said to him. He nodded and ran to the phone across the room. I walked back over to the scared children. I picked up Lizzy and moved her to a chair. I tied her already-bound-arms to the back of the chair, and tied her leggs to the chair leggs as well. Grell hung up as i heard something thump behind me, i look to see Alois laying on his stomach near the door. Grell ran over and grabbed him by his hair, dragging him back to the corner of banishment. Grell pulled him up to his feet, pinning him to the wall. Alois gulped as Grell wispered something in his ear. Suddenly Alois started pleading for something to him. Grell nodded and carried him to Lizzy, leaning his body towards her, their faces inches apart. "Lizzy, i want you to know that i loved you. It broke my heart everytime that you said something about Ciel, but I wanted to keep that sparkle in your eyes. I just...Um Grell?" He said, suddenly directing his attention to him. "Lean me in more...please?" He said. Grell nodded, leaning him to Lizzy so they could kiss. Their lips connected as they kissed. Grell pulled Alois away and put him back in the corner. Lizzy started to cry and layed back in the chair, smiling slightly. "Wh...what did Ciel say" i asked Grell finally. "He said 'do with them what you will'." I gulped slightly. "Yo...you do it. Im uh..." i said, starting to tip over slightly, soon regaining my balance. "Woah, you alright?" Grell asked me. "Yeah. I think i just got a head ache." I say, walking to the balcony. Grelk nodded. "I got this one. You relax for once in your life. Grell started revving the chainsaw as i looked away, not wanting to watch the kids get killed. Im used to seeing the corpses and things, but i hate actually being the cause of death. No one even knows its us that did it, they think it was a car wreck or a tragic fall like we write in the reports. The blood of the kids got on my face and clothes as i waited for Grell to finish. I leaned on the balcony and looked at the Triplets corpses and Hannahs body laying on the ground below. I suddenly felt Grells tongue drag across my cheek. I gasped as Grell pulled away from me. "WHA-WHAT WAS THAT FOR????" I yelled at him. He smiled and sat on the edge of the balcony. "You had a little blood on your face" He said to me. "Oh??? You seem to be blushing cause your face reaaalllyy pink " he said said to.me, pinching my cheaks. I pulled away for him, facing the other way. Grell came up behind me and hugged me around the waist. "Are you embarrassed? Come on willykinz~" Grell said, rubbing his hand on my thigh a little too close to my crotch. "GRELL! STOP THIS INSTANT!" I yelled moving away. "L-l-lets go. We have paperwork to file for these deaths...." I said, grabbing my sythe and walking out the door, not giving Grell a chance to catch up.

~Your P.O.V.~
I awoke to Sebastian's arms wrapped around my waist, he face nuzzled in my neck, my back agenst his chest. I couldn't remember what happened the night before other than that we all got back home. Even Luci. Sebastian grunted and tightened his hands around my waist even more. I gasped slightly and moved a little to escape, but he woke up and smiled at me. He kissed my neck. "Nya~ Sebastian wha-" he stopped kissing me and climbed on top of me. "Morning~" he chirpped, leaning down and kissing me. He stood up and helped me to my feet. "Why didn't you get me up? And the Young Master?" I asked concerningly. "He and Luci were cuddling....i didnt want to disturb them." He said smiling. "Oh." I said, walking over to the dresser, stopping halfway when the ankle cuff stopped my ankle from moving further. "Uh...Help?" I asked him. Sebastian came over and slid the shukel off my leg. "Care to repay the favor?" He said, lifting his leg up. I pulled the cuff off and tossed it under the bed. I then went back over to the dresser and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. Sebastian grinned as he pulled off his shirt near the mirror, assuring I saw. He walked over to me and wispered to me "you don't have to put your uniform on today, just wear something decent." He said, changing into his usual butler uniform. I nodded and went and changed into a simple black dress with ruffles on the sleves, skirt, and hem. I slipped simple flats on and went downstairs with Sebastian to make breakfast. "Shall we prepare the house for the two love birds?" Sebastian cooed to me. "Sure...whenever they decide to wake up."