Meeting the Phantomhive Workers

Chapter 5
~Normal P.O.V.~

        We sat at Luci's house drinking tea until Sebastian came to get us. i found myself gazing outside the window in a daze until i was snapped out of my 'moment' by Luci waving her hand in my face, trying to get my attention. "Hello? Anybody home?" she said as loud as she could in my ear. She startled me so much that i fell off my chair. As i saw the Tea cup falling, i quickly grabbed it as i hit the floor, not spilling a drop. Luci and her mom stood there in amazement as i stood up and set the cup back on the windowsill. "Woah. How do you do that!?!?!" Luci said grabbing my arm and looing at me in awe. "Like i said when we met Sebastian and Ciel, i used to work in a Grocery Store and i had to ick up cans when re-stocking shelfs." 

 ~Mistery Person's P.O.V~
        "Hmmm.....so this is the girl Bassy has fallen for huh?" i ask as i look over at my partner in crime. "Yep! She has already done more than you in 3 days than you have your whole life with him. Hes even kissed her already." I looked at him in shock. "WHAT!?!?! KISSED HER!!! HOW!? WHEN!? WAS THERE TOUNGE????!?!?!??!?!" i felt myself getting madder and madder by the second. "Woah calm down Tranny, He kissed her on the cheak, and it was only a few days ago. So dont worrie, no tounge." i tryed to process this a moment. "Wait...HE kissed HER? VOLENTARILY???????? OH SHE IS SO GOING ON THE TO-DIE-LIST! WHERES MY PEN!??!-" he cut me off and grabbed my arm before i could get my book out. "Hey wait! dont get so mad about this! lets let it play out a little bit, if things get ou of hand, THEN you can murder away, alright?" He loosened his grip on my arm and let me move freely agian. I took a deep breath and decided he was right. "Okay, fine. lets just keep watching those two for the time being."

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~
        I rode the carrage to Luci's house, ready to pick up the girls. The feet of the horses clopping agenst the ground was calming me down. Wait...calming me down? Why is my heart beating so fast? eh its probilly nothing. Most likely from stress with the other servents.
        Soon, the pretty little house was in veiw. i stopped the carrage at the porch and got off. I saw (Y/N) pretty face in the window and waved to her. She smiled back and got up to get the door. A moment later Luci and her opend the door and greeted me. "Hello Sebastian!" (Y/N) voice chirpped to me. "Hi agian." Luci said a little less enthusiastic as (Y/N). "Good morning Ladys, ready to go?" they both smiled and said "Yep!". I lead the ladys to the carrage and opend the door to help them in. I helpped Luci in, and before i could help (Y/N) she spoke. "C-could i ride with you up there?" she studdered out. Luci gave her a funny look, moving her eyebrows in a flirtatous way, making (Y/N) stick her tounge out at her. "why yes of corse, your going to be a Maid, and you should learn how i dive the carrage anyway." i replied, making her smile. "Is it ok that you'll be back here alone?" i ask Luci. "Yes its fine, you to have fun" she said before giving me a wink. (Y/N) gasped and slammed the door, as we heard Luci's laughter from inside. i snickered a bit and walk towards the frount of the carriage. I grabbed (Y/N) by the waist and lifted her to the top of the carriage. A small gasp escaped her lips when i touched her waist. i must say, it was kinda cute...
        I then got up on top and sat next to her. I grabbed the reins of the horse and snapped them. the horses started to gallop away. "dont forget we have to stop by my house to tell my mom whats hapening okay?" (Y/N) said to me. "oh yes" i replied. We pulled up to a stop at her small little house, not much house at all for 2 people to live in. we left Luci in the back and the two of us went up to the door. (Y/N) knocked on the door and her mom came up and opened it. "Oh hello!" she said hugging her daughter. "Oh? Is this lover bo- i mean, Sebastian?" Her mom said, messing up for a moment. (Y/N) covered her face in embarassment. "Yes, its a pleasure to meet you madam" i said holding my hand out to shake hands, she grabbed it and instead of shaking hands she pulled me in to a strong hug. (Y/N) laughing next to us. once she finally let go (Y/N) told her that we were going on a tour of the house and discussing other important things. Her mom ased if she could go along, i said sure, and helped her into the back of the carrage with Luci. Me and (Y/N) went back on top and rode off towards the Mansion.
        I saw (Y/N) look at me every so often in the Conner in my eye. Her innocent smile making me wish i could always see it. "Can i say one thing?" i ask her. she looks over at me again. "Yeah, what is it?" i hesitated for a moment. "When you stuck your tongue out at Luci and when you slammed the door, it want very lady-like my dear." (Y/N) was silent for a moment, most likely out of embarrassment. "no need to be embarrassed darling, i was just pointing it out because if you were to do something like that around Young Master or a guest, Ciel wouldn't take it too well. Just try not to do it when a noble or guest is there alright?" I said to her, looking at her and winking for a moment before focusing on the road again. "A-alright..." she replied with. "Besides, your much prettier when your smiling rather than sticking your tongue out." i finished with a smile. (Y/N) giggled as we road in quiet for awhile. a few minuets later we started to hit a few bumps in the road, and (Y/N) Was about to fall off, scaring me half to death.