Meeting The Undertaker

~Chapter 14~
Authors Note: WARNING: This chappy has some...."awkward happenings" that should not be read by "pure" eyes. (If you get my drift) All ill say is, if you dont want to hear about Claude...uh.. "getting hard"....dont read this chapter... or at least Claude's P.O.V. Okay? Plus the Triplets get realy perverted... I warned you...
       ~Normal P.OV.~
     I woke to a bumppy carrage ride, and an arm around me. I slowly opened my eyes to find i was sitting next to Claude, and he had his arm around me. What happend? Last i remeber i was being resuced by Sebastian, and i....opened a door? broke glass? Then passed out....what? Did i do that with my mind??? "Oh good your awake." Claude chirpped. Oh yeah, he kissed me too. Ew. Remind me to buy some bleach for my lips. Maybe some Clorox, or OxyClean. Claude picked me up by my waist, making me jump. he then set me on his lap. Dang he is trying too much to be like Sebastian. He made me face him, but had my legs to the side. He looked into my eyes as if trying to see something. He finally sighed in frustration and loooked away. I looked infrount of Claude, to see Lizzy and Alois infrount of us, along with one of the Triplets, the other 2 were next to me and Claude. I found myself thinking of the note agian, and everyone back at the mannor.... Why did Sebastian have to fail to rescue me? I Want to be with him agian... We hit a bump and i bounced up from CLaude's lap momentaraly, ust to fall back on him. But this time, i was sitting on something...hard. Oh my god, no. I scooted a little away from his crotch and more towards his knees. Claude made no movments to stop me, and said nothing. Alois was snickering across the carrage, and lizzy was confused. I dont think the triplets even cared. Suddenly Claude held a hand to my head. "My, my, are you alright my dear? you look rather...warm..." He said, as if feeling my temeture. My arms still hurt horibly from him brecking them.
        ~Claude's P.O.V.~
        I had (Y/N) on my lap, riding peacefully. I straned to look into her eyes to see if they were different, sorta...demonic. But no, they were the same color eyes she always had. What did Sebastian see? oh can you imagen, her as a demon? Oh..but the things she could do in bed...with thoes curves of hers, and that chest.... I felt an erection comming on, when we hit a bump and (Y/N) bounced right onto it, making me harder. She noticed this, and moved a little away from it, i must say, it did hurt with her ontop of it anyway. She started to Blush, and i took off my glove and felt her head, just to make sure she wasnt getting sick. "My, my, are you alright my dear? you look rather...warm..." I said, almost saying "Hot" and making a horible pickup line. She moved my hand away and looked down at her wrists, wincing. Her eyes were slowly drifting closed. It was getting dark out side after all. "Ill help fix your wrists later alright?" She nodde a moment. I took her and made her lay agenst my chest, and i wrapped my arms around her waist. She seemed a little caught off gard, but soon eased down and closed her eyes and fully rested. For someone who's been knocked out so offten, she can sure sleep a lot. Alois death glared me a moment, Im guessing he has a thing for her too. Lizzy driffted off to sleep a while ago i guess. She was leaning agenst to door. Alois reached over and moved her so her head rested on his lap. He stroked her hari, and moved the one strand from her face. He needs to make up his mind about who he likes. One second he likes (Y/N) next he likes Lizzy. i swear sometimes, Hes worse than a Fangirl that just started an anime and doesnt know which charater is hotter...geeze...

~Alois's P.O.V.~
        I fiddled with Lizzy's hair as she slept on my lap. I would much rather have (Y/N) though..shes so...perfect. And the fact we have her, Makes her precious little butler's life hell. Well, no, that would be like being at home for him.... It makes it bad okay! End of topic. The two Triplets on Claude's side of the carrage whispered back and forth. While the one on our side just read their lips, snickering every now and then. Claude seemed annoyed as his eyebrow started twiching with anger. He cleared his throut at the two nextto him, and they instantly stoped. The carrage fell scilent as we reached the hide-out. It was an Old house next to a place called "The Undertaker", Whatever that means. The carraage stopped and Hannah opened the door, helping Me out as i picked up Lizzy bridal style. Claude got out holding (Y/N) just the same way. The Triplets jumped out and stood, waiting for further orders. "Go and clean up this mess of a place as fast as possible, and do so quietly. Its late and the last thing we need it neighbors waking u and reporting us for loud noise and Tresspassing. Chop Chop!!" Claude said as the three ran into the building. "You too Hanna-" I started to say before Claude cut me off. "No. She must stay and watch the girls. We are going to go buy a few peices of furiture....and some rope." Claude said, setting (Y/N) next to Hannah. I did the same with Lizzy. "So help me if anything happens to them, i will do more than stabb your eye out this time." I said, thretening her, as i followed Claude down the street.
~After a few hours~
        "Claude its hopless! No one has a store open at this hour! and im tired of walkingggg ughhh!!!" i said with an unamuse tone. Claude kneeld down. "Get on my back Your Highness" He said, motioning to his back. "Ooo a piggyback ride!!" I squealed, climbing on his back. Claude stood up and adjusted me so he was comfortable. "Wow your tall.... i can see everything up here!" I teased to him. "Can you see any lights on?" He asked, still looking around. "Umm....Oh! That store.. "The un-der-tak-ers"....Its open! The lights on the sign are on!" I said, useing my silibles to try to sound out how to say the name of the place. Claude chuckeled. "You want to go in there and look?" He ased. "Sure! the girls are waiting..." i said, siddenly getting serious. "Alright" He Replied as he started to walk towards the shop. Claude opened the door and walked in the dark room, with me still on his sholders. Our eyes adjusted to the dark room, as the door behind us suddenly slammed shut. "AHH!" I screamed, grabbing CLaudes neck and hugging it tight. "Calm down Your Highness" He said, calm as ever. "Ohhh? Heh heh heh~" We suddenlly hear to the side of us. "C-claude?" I ask, shaking. The room siddenlly gets brighter as we see a mad lighting candels around the room. He finally sets down on a...Coffin? What? "Hello there~" He said, as creepy as ever. He had long silver hair that covered his eyes, a black robe-dress-thingy, and a tophat. His face also had a scarr across it. "Awww, isnt that sweet?~" He said, staring at me and Claude. "I beg your parden?" Claude asked, clearly confused. "You two make an adorable couple!" The man before us said, claping. I blushed hard.
"Claude put me down." I said, struggling a bit.
"But my lord, the floor is filth-"
"NOW"
"My lord im only doing this for your sak-"
"I dont care Claude!!! Put me down!!" I scream, pulling at his hair.
"Awwww. A lovers Quarel!!!! How cute!!!!!~" The man said, acting like a Fangirl. Me and Claude stopped fighting and directed our attention to the man agian. (Still on his back) "what is your name?" Claude asked him. "Did you not read te sign? I have a name....but everyone calls me Undertaker. And what brings you to my shop?" Undertaker said towards Claude. "we are in desperate need of a few beds, just a little bit furiture" Claude said to the man. "Oh?~ the only thing i really have is coffins...Would that do?" Claude thought a moment. "Yes. We need 8." Undertaker nodded. "But group of you all?" he said as he shuffeled around in the room, looking for something. "I guess, yeah." he said. I was getting bored and tired, so i rested my head agents Claude's.
~ Tomson's P.O.V.~
        Me, Timber, and Canturberry finished and hour ago, and Alois and Claude still werent back. We stood around whisperingto each other somemore. (Tomson is the slanted type, Timber is the Bold, and Canturberry is the normal.)
"so whats your opinon on miss (Y/N)?" I asked.
"She's got nice titts"
"Ditto"
"Did you hear they think she's a demon?"
"Really?"
"i'd still tap it"
"i Prefer Miss Lizzy"
"Ew, no. Too much pink."
"But (Y/N) is wearing pink"
"Yeah"
"Eh. But she was forced to. Plus she makes it sexy"
"I call dibs"
"I call Lizzy"
'"Tsk! NO FAIR!"
"Slow Poke... She likes me better anyway!"
"Oh whatever, i kissed her face. Anyway, i get Hannah then."
"COME ON! how come you get the ones with the big tits!"
"Hello Boys.." Hannah Said, walking in the room and startleing the three of us. "Claude and Alois are back. They need help carrying things. What were you guys talking about?" We all looked at eachother a moment before TImber and Canturberry walked away without speacking a word. I walked up to Miss Hannah and Kissed her roughly. She was caught off gard but kissed back forcefully. She pinned me to the wall and we kissed deeper and deeper, our tounges tangleing and fighting for dominince. We hear gasps and chuckleing. We broke the sloppy wet kiss and look to the doorway to see Timber and Canturberry laughuing and highfiving. Hannah just smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed even rougher this time, putting her tounge in my mouth right away. "Oh love birds~ you might want to stop before Claude and Alois come up here." Canturberry giggled. She broke the kiss this time, leaving a trail of siliva dipping down my chin. She teasingly licked it off my face and unpinned me from the wall. She left the room and Canturberry and Timber walked over to me.
"Holy crap!!!"
"I know!"
"Wow."
"Fix your hair and whipe the hot-chick-saliva off your face"
"Yeah we gotta go help 'His Highness' with the furniture."
       ~ Normal P.O.V.~
I woke to see Hannah and Tomson making out. Okay, i have mixed feelings about this. Its cute they are a couple, But ew. They got way to into that kiss. The other 2 triplets congratulated him after hannah left. They then said something about moving furiture. Oh i didnt even notice how good this room looks. I Started to stand, and stumbled. Timber noticed this, and walked over to help me. "O-oh thank you." I replyied. He nodded and help out a hand to guid me to the door to see what furniture they had brought back. There stood Claude and Alois with 8 coffins around them and stacked. There was also a starnge man with Silver hair. Oh! I know him! He was there when my dad had pasted away. He made the coffin and everything. He notcied me and walked over to where i was standing. "Nice to see you agian my dear~" He said, giving me a quick hug. He always was one for hugs instaead of hand shakes or normal greetings. "You two know each other?" Alois asked. "Yeah, we met when my dad passed away, and he has always been a good person to exchange jokes with." I giggled. "Oh speacking of jokes, i have a good one saved up for you!" Undertaker smirked.  "Alright, hit me with it." replied
"What do you call a man with no body, and no nose?"
"Hmm..... I dont know, what?"
"Nobody(Nose)Knows."
"Ohhh Hahhahahahah thats good!" We laughed for a few minnuets untill Claude cleared his thought. "Oh right" Undertaker said, grabbing a coffin and carrying it in the house. Each triplet grabbed a coffin, so did Hannah. Claude grabbed one and followd the group, leaving me, Lizzy, and Alois alone together. Just as Alois was about to say somthing Claude yelled down to us. "Alois, could you come up here and tell me where to put these?" He seemed irritated. "FINEEEE" he said, climbing up stairs. A few minnuets later Undertaker came down to grab the next coffin. I sat on it as he dragged it. "Weeeee" I said jokeingly. We both laughed as he started to drag it up the stairs i had to hold onto the sides so i didnt fall off. When we reached the top of the starirs, we found the Triplets talking with Hannah, and Alois and Claude fighting about something. "Stopp having lovers quarells you to" Undertaker said as he dragged the cooffin by them. I waved to them as i pasted them. He set it by the window and held a hand out for me to stand. "One of you, go get the last coffin" Claude ordered to the triplets before going back to fighting with Alois. Tomson went to go get the other one while me and undertaker talked a bit. "Hey, what happened to your mom? why arent you with her? and how do you know these fellows?" he asked me. Oh, i almost forgot i was being kidnapped. "Well, im a maid at the Phantomhive manor now, and These guys kinda..kidnapped me." I said, trailing off at the end. "What?!?!" He said, grabbing my arms. "And im helping them with coffins!?!??!! I need to contact the Earl.." Undertaker said, just before a gold knive flew right infrount of our faces and hit the wall next to Undertaker. We looked over to see Claude holding a handful of golden knives.
"Oh, this is how you want to be? I thought we could just buy some coffins from you and go on with our plan, but if your going to be a problem..."

        Authors Note... Agian: I hope this long chapter makes up for the past weeek or so of not updating (aside from yesterday) I Hope you guys liked this chapter, im trying to make the next one as fast as i can, sorry for the cliff hanger. Thanks for reading, and i wanted to say that your comments are my inspireation to keep writing. When i read them, i suddenly get thsi rush to write as much as possible. I love you guys so much, Keep commenting, Reading, Ect. I love you all, dont forget to Follow me! Thanx! Chow!~