Butchers Once Wore Heels

The following morning I was greeted by the sound of Sebastian walking around the room. I opened my eyes to see him looking in the mirror and tightening his tie. "Oh." He said, seeing me watching him in the reflection of the mirror. "Morning darling." He said, walking over and kissing my forehead. I simply let out a small smile and rubbed my eyes. "I'm off to investigate today." Sebastian said as he slipped his coat on, the tails flipping slightly as the jacket formed to his body. "Do you need anything before I head out? Ill be gone for quite some time.." He said, almost reaching the door on the end of the room. "..no." I simply replied. "Alright. I love you. Maybe.. Spend the day with finny and the others today? Ill try to check in on you around lunch and before it gets too late in the evening." he said, peaking through the door. He blew a kiss before shutting it behind him.
Okay. Time to investigate on my own.
After getting dressed I slowly mustered the courage to sneak around the enormous unfamiliar manner. What business would undertaker have here? And why would it lead to my mother's passing? Questions swirled my head as I continued down the halls.

I crept around the corner at the end of the hallway, noticing a strangely strong fragrance of roses. I peered around the corner, seeing only the undertaker in a ridiculous disguise wheeling the enormous cart of roses of all colors. He wore something close to the outfit of a servants. Confused I decided to keep my eyes on him. He only wheeled the cart towards a set of doors leading to a garden. Watching this, I remembered that Sebastian was most likely near by watching him as well. I not only have to hide from a possibly killer retired shimigami, but also an over protective demon boyfriend. In doing so, I crept down the wall, hiding behind the newest pillar. The undertaker wheeled his way towards the garden and stopped in the circle of concrete in the middle. He set the cart down, looked all around him as if expecting to see someone, and quickly walked over to the other end of the garden (towards the back of the building) I rose up from where I was hiding and walked towards the back of the building, wondering how close I could get before being in danger. I followed the smashed grass trail from his shoes. There were holes at one end of his foot prints, leading me to believe he was in heels. I tried with all my might to step as carefully as possible, trying not to make any sound. I turned around the corner of the building, glancing to see the undertaker digging a hole up; a hole that had clearly been dug before. There was a small concrete trail near where he was digging. He kept digging until finally a 'snap-crunch' sound was heard from under his shovel. The undertaker only grinned and let out a chuckle that seemed to have been in the heart of his stomach. He slipped his leather black gloves off and lifted a decayed corpse from the hole. It took everything within me not to gag or gasp. He held the corpse in his arms, wiping its face with his apron as if it would make her face look better. He caressed it as I took a step back to go tell Sebastian what was happening. Of course, knowing my luck, I stepped too fast and it resulted in the twisting of my ankle, creating a louder sound than intended as I crashed to the ground. Almost instantly the undertaker looked up, I could hear his neck snap as he looked towards me. Without hesitation he dropped the body back into the hole and grabbed the shovel, walking towards me. He came around the corner, only to see me. "Oh? You.." he only said, looking shocked for a brief moment before his face quickly returned to a morbid smile that made me sick to my stomach. He grabbed me by my hair and held the shovel to my throat. "And what is sweet little (Y/N) doing here?" He asked as he let out a dark chuckle. The heeled man lifted me by my hair, dragging me to the sidewalk before slamming me down onto it. He towered over me, putting one of his boots against my chest. My scalp hurt from him pulling my hair and my back and head aced from the slam to the ground. I caught a glimpse of the hole next to me filled with a corpse. Closer up, I could now see this woman was none other than my own mother's body. The undertaker started to apply pressure with his heel. "Ack!" I cried out, gasping. The heels were almost sharpened to a point as distinct as a knife. He let out another chuckle. "You know.. I thought we could do this easily. I liked you. I saved you. " he said letting up on his foot for a moment as he paused. "But you just had to innerfear." As the words left his mouth he twisted his heel, the point breaking skin as I felt the pain corpse through my body. "You know what heels were originally made for, love?" he said, letting out a grin as he lifted his foot. "They were made so butchers didn't step in blood when they worked." as the words flowed from his mouth my vision started blurring. He pointed shovel to my neck once again. "I feel they work just as well for killers too." Undertaker only started to thrust the shovel towards me before it stopped just before my face. ".. What?" he said, glaring at me. I focused with all my force to keep it from touching me. The power within me was failing by to knew I could at least manage this. "Stop doing that!" he said as he pulled the shovel back in frustration. As soon as I was no longer at "gun point" I heard a crunch sound behind the man towering over me. The Undertaker flipped around only for me to hear a "twang" sound as he came falling towards me, knocked unconscious. I used my power once again to stop him from falling on me, only to hear yet another chuckle above me.
That's not Sebastian's voice.
Next thing I know I feel a hand cuff my mouth and eyes and everything went black
"My my. What is this?" I hear just before I loose consciousness.
"What a treat! This one will do nicely.
He should be quite pleased."

Its been like, half a year. I know. I'm sorry guys. Regular update again I hope are back.