Caught

Narration pov

During the two months after the encounter Y/n has been quite depressed and has only been focusing on work and nothing else and his work performance increased by more 30% which earned him a week off from work given by his brother.

Y/n pov

'nothing to do to doooo.......' you thought bored out of your mind with nothing to do other than eat, sleep, and mas......some other needs.....cough in the last two days.

You suddenly feel a vibration from your phone you check it out and you see you have a message from Crystal your oldest niece it says.

'Uncle Y/n can I ask you a huge favor'
You read and then write

'Sure I have nothing to do this week anyway what is it' you write as you were about to put down the phone it vibrated you look at the message

'Me and Ashley and Elisa want to go to a Taylor Swift meet and greet she has one scheduled tomorrow in london' after you read the message you immediately remember the encounter and you write

'Crytal why me ask your aunt' you typed

'She was supposed to but she and dad had a big account or something ' you read

'Okay fine as long as you guys have permission' you typed but hesitated for a few seconds but still sent it

'Yes thank thank youuuuuuuuuuuu uncle Y/n' you read and sigh you imagine how excited she is.

Timeskip to tomorrow

During the ride to the meet and greet it was extremely loud and tormenting good thing it was over your currently taking photos of them with props and background of Taylor's albums and products and etc.

You suddenly hear a thundering screams.

'It looks like she's here' you say with a bit resentment in a volume only you could hear.

'lets line up' you say

After lining up the noise around the room never faded it only just increased as you get closer your heartbeat started pounding with every inch, you get closer to her it felt stronger and stronger this is the first you've ever felt this feeling how should you describe it nervousness, excitement but you know if she forgot about you then that just means she found someone else or changed her mind about you.

The next person before you just finished with her your next you step out a meters in front of her and you see her shocked.

'Fuck this is so pathetic I have feelings for someone who's probably just playing with me' you thought

'Hello miss Swift good afternoon' you say with restrain in your voice

Taylor pov

I saw the guy I can't stop thinking about for 2 months and I tried my best not to smile too much

I heard him say 'Hello miss Swift good afternoon' you notice something off about him and you immediately remember that you didn't call him after he gave you his number so you technically stood him up, once you remembered what happened you were about to apologize but...

'Haaaaah Taylor Swift can I take a picture with' you remember them as his nieces

They take up all time limited per group and were escorted by the staff so that you can interact with the next people you could make the staff stop them but it would be rude to the fans who bought tickets to meet you, which made you sad because you couldn't apologize to him and clear up the misunderstanding but what made you even more sad was how indifferent he was to you even a little cold.