Important

Disclaimer

Hi guys. Just before we start, I would like to go over some important rules and notices about my book.

I own nothing but the storyline of this story, and all events, characters, and incidents are all fictional, and they are not intended to hurt anyone. I also do not own pictures and gifs that are not labelled with my name.

I would also like to make this very clear that I do not give permission for my work to be copied and published anywhere else whether it's credited to me or not. My books are ONLY available on Wattpad, Neobook and Quotev and if you are reading this from any other platform, then log out of it NOW. It could be an illegal plagiarism site which can affect your devices with malware and viruses.

Plagiarism is an illegal crime and being an author is not an easy job. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication and time to actually write something for their viewers so please be mindful and do not plagiarise any of my work or the work of other authors.

Please enjoy this story and let me know how it was in the comments but please, no hate comments. If I see any form of hate comments in any parts of this story, I have the power to delete your comments...

On a positive note, I hope you enjoy my book 💜

~Angel Misty

© All Rights Reserved