The Room

The sound of the blaring sirens was enough to make me want lay down and never get up, but Rosie urged me to get up. Listening to her soothing voice made me feel good but it made me feel like if I didn't get up, I was in trouble. Halfway down the hall we ran into David. He had a royal blue t-shirt on with jeans and his blonde hair glowed from the light of the doors.
"What's going on?" David said with more force in his voice than usual, he didn't need an answer. He started to help me up and I shook off my shock and started sprinting down the hall with his companions. When they reached the end a rumbling shook the underground fortress. Reagan stumbled into sight now wearing normal clothes, she looked normal except for her magenta hair which was in a braid.
"I knew it." She muttered "Come on, follow me!" She yelled as lead them down a dark hall until we reached the end. Under our feet there was a platform with yellow caution tape and a label that said "Do not enter."
"Let's go!" Reagan said as she opened the platform that led down into musty darkness.
"Should we go in?" David asked gesturing toward the label.
"Don't mind that now come on!" Reagan screamed as a metal beam fell down inches behind Rosie.
Me, Rosie and David climbed down the ladder and waited at the bottom.
"Come on Reagan!" Rosie called up.
"No I'll be there in a second." She said, then she slammed the top off concealing us in darkness.
"I can't see." David said
"Thanks for stating the obvious." I said with a little anger in my voice which I didn't know where it came from.
"Guys stop, you both need to look for the obvious." Rosie said as her hand felt around the wet stone walls and came across a light switch, which made me feel extremely stupid.
Before any of us could say anything the earth shook once more and a pulse of green light shown through the cracks in the platform that was separating us from Reagan. The platform opened once again and Reagan quickly climes in and descended the ladder but only made it halfway down before falling off.
"Are you okay?" David asked as he propped her up against the wall.
"Y-yes I'm just a little weak." She said. I hadn't really looked around the room they were in. To my right there was a line of computers that looked really old. The other wall had three book shelves, and the wall straight ahead was blank except for a role of duct tape laying in front of it.
"Where are we?" I asked slouching down next to Reagan.
"This is where the whole organization began," she said "this room holds more secrets than ones mind can process, there is more behind these wall than you think."
"That sounds almost like a challenge," Rosie said with a sly look on her face "and I love challenges." After forty-five minutes of sitting in the room and helping Reagan recover.
"Can we leave yet?" David and I kept asking but Reagan would just deny them. Rosie was just walking around brushing her hand in the wall and would nod her head in satisfaction. Then Reagan climbed up and let them out but they were pretty much tapped in the maze of fallen beams from the ceiling.
"This isn't good," Reagan said with a tremble in her voice "I'm going to have to explain a lot to you."