Welcome To The Jungle: Part 1

Guns and I have been at The Whisky for awhile; it's been fucking awesome, to say the least.
Skid Row goes on the stage, but the guys don't seem to notice. Sebastian Bach, the hottest guy in the band, takes some girl's hand, brings it to his soft lips, and kisses her knuckles. I've heard some rumors that Sebastian Bach has been dating someone, but I don't really keep up with that.
On the back of the girl's leather jacket, it says "STEVIE" in red letters. Once the bar is quiet, the band begins the intro for "18 & Life".
Stevie sits a few bar stools away and watches the band with a satisfied smile on her pretty face. I take a long swig of my Jack Daniel's then notice Axl cast another glare at the guys from Mötley Crüe.
Axl, for some unknown reason, seems to have some sort of hatred towards them; Mötley Crüe is just as hostile to him, though. They've been scowling at each other for awhile now.
Slash slides a shot of Fireball to me and smirks,"Cheers, Dani." I clink my shot glass with his in the dim bar and down the glass just a moment before he does.
When I look back at Axl, who is sitting beside me, he is gazing intensely at Stevie. I try not to feel a ping of jealousy because he has told me how he feels about me.
"18 and life, you got it. 18 and life, you know. Your crime is time, and it's 18 and life to go," Sebastian Bach roars beautifully, focusing only on Stevie, so she responds with a blush.
Axl licks his lips at Stevie, unable to take his eyes off of her, but I force myself to brush it off. Slash, on the other side of me, nudges me lightly.
"You okay?" Slash asks in my ear, taking a sip of his crushed beer.
Nodding, I force a smile and look in his dark eyes,"Yeah. Are you having fun?"
"Axl just looks at other girls, but he is crazy for you, Dani," Slash plays with a piece of my hair between his fingers, avoiding my question.
"Yeah," I shrug, looking at his signature hair. I glance down at his ripped jeans and begin to chuckle. He has a boner.
"What?" Slash questions, laughing with me, but I don't reply. Wow, Slash.
Stevie glances over at us, then her eyes meet with Axl, causing the air to be sucked out of me. Oh, fuck.
The air also leaves Axl's lungs as he stares into her eyes. Instinctively, I take Axl's hand in mine, which irritates him; he pushes my hand away, so I look at him.
What the fuck?

I will continue this chapter, but I need to thank someone. My friend Sydney is letting me use her character, Stevie Young, in this chapter. If you're a fan of Sebastian Bach/Skid Row, then you should read her story "I Remember You". Her username is sebastianandalice. Again, thanks, Sydney!(:

Also, thank you all for reading; it really makes me happy. It'll get MUCH better from here.