Welcome To The Jungle: Part 2

Axl just pushed my hand away, and now he's staring at some girl. A lump forms in my throat, but I refuse to cry.
If Axl wants to be a bitch, then I can be one, too. I down the rest of my bottle and find my way over to Mötley Crüe's table.
Automatically, the four of them warm up to me by introducing themselves, offering drinks and drugs, and telling jokes.
I snort a line of cocaine with Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx; that's when I see how Nikki's eyes look. They're sunken in, and he looks exhausted. I know that is an effect of heroin.
A few groupies come over to our table and seduce Vince, Mick, and Tommy, so they all go in the back. Nikki and I sit there, just drinking and doing whatever drugs we can.
"What's your name?" Nikki asks quietly, snorting more cocaine.
"Dani," I smile at him, loving the way his black hair looks. "And I have no idea who you are."
"Seriously?" He starts laughing, swallowing more alcohol.
"Aren't you from Poison?" I joke, trying to hide my smile.
Disgusted by my question, he spits his alcohol all over me,"Poison!? I hate Poison."
"Right, right," I grab some unhelpful napkins, laughing hard. "You're some guy who just spit all over me."
"Sorry," he chuckles. "I'll get you cleaned up. Follow me."
He slides out of his booth, and I quickly follow, trying to wipe it off of my white shirt. Why did I wear a white shirt tonight?
In the ladies restroom, Nikki takes his shirt off, then points to a stall.
"Um," I bite my lip awkwardly,"I can't."
"Why not?" Nikki tries to keep his eyes off of my breasts but fails miserably.
"My boyfriend," I try to keep the anger out of my voice as I continue,"might get mad that I'm wearing your shirt."
Nikki shrugs,"Who is he?"
"Axl Rose..." I look into Nikki's pale green eyes; he attempts to keep his thoughts to himself, but again, he fails.
"That douchebag," Nikki comments, then points out,"Well, you are away from him for a certain reason, so get changed."
I get in the stall, lock it, and toss my shirt in my leather bag once I put his black Mötley Crüe shirt on. It fits perfectly, but it looks much better on him.
When I exit the stall, he smirks,"Yeah, that's better. Want to go to my place? I have a ton of drugs, and it'll get your mind off Axl."
"Well, my friend-" I start saying, then he cuts me off, smiling.
"Yes, Slash can come, too," he answers, sliding into his leather jacket.
Maybe this night won't be that bad.