The Arrest

"Axl Rose?" I feel my jaw drop. What the hell?
"That's my name, Officer," he looks me up and down with those ocean-colored eyes.
I put my gun away and question,"What is the problem, Mr.Rose?"
He sits on the messed-up bed and answers angrily,"Slash made me fucking pissed off. All he cares about is drugs; the same goes for Steven Adler."
The air smells of marijuana, but I decide not to comment.
"Okay. You need to stop destroying everything because-"
Of all moments, my phone starts ringing.. And the ringtone is "My Michelle" by Guns N' Roses.
"Oh," Axl smirks cockily,"you're a fan."
I shrug, trying not to freak out,"You have a few good songs. Anyway, I am here to do my job. You need to stop or I will arrest you. Do you understand, Mr.Rose?"
Another smirk appears on his irresistible face,"You can put handcuffs on me anytime now. I have some whips and chains in the closet, too, but I'd prefer to be the dominant one."
Oh my god. I feel a blush fill my cheeks, so I look away embarrassed. I cannot believe he just said that.
"Stay the night," he walks up to me - his face just inches from mine. He smells like a mix of expensive cologne and marijuana. With my heart beating against my chest turbulently, I get lost in his beautiful eyes and am unable to turn down his invitation.